**Important**- Not an update

Hey Lovely Readers,

I know you're expecting the bonus chapter and I'm working on it, but I had to make this announcement as I'm over the moon!

Well, first of all, both books (Before She Even Knows and After She Knew) have combined achieved over 500.000 reads and that means the world to me. Seriously, I know it's nothing compared to so many more reads other books get, but for me, who barely 6 months ago thought that no one would ever read my story, is really amazing and I have you to thank for!

I really can't appreciate enough you taking the time to read and hopefully enjoy my books! <3

The second thing to say is that both books are eligible and just entered The Watts Award 2019!!!

So many books that have inspired me have won the award in the past and I always thought what would be like to win something like this, but it felt so far away and impossible.

Winners will be announced at the end of September, so wish me luck!

You guys are making me believe that I can actually do this and write something worth reading. So thank you and keep reading and especially voting!

If you still haven't read After She Knew, the book is available on my profile. Hope you enjoy it!

Lots of Love,

Me

Before She Even KnowsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara