-UPDATE-

Hello, everyone! :)

     I just wanted to say, I'm immensely happy on how well this story is turning out. I did not expect so many of y'all to like the book and I'm glad for the actual result.

     A few of you have been asking for an actual update on the story, another chapter, and I'm working on it. But, I'll have to find a spot of time for me to start writing again. Don't worry, I have the story planned out since the beginning, so it's not like the book will have no closure. Is it one y'all will like? I hope so :)

      Anyway, I have an Acting I,  a Drawing I, and a Spanish class I'm taking currently. I thought I'd have more time to write, but then I also got casted into a play for my college. It's a small role, but I still need to show for rehearsals late at night for minor singing and dancing. Not to mention, I'm always trying to read because, in order to be a better writer, you have to reference and learn from other writers.

     One of these sleepless nights, I'll crack open my note book, look where I left off here in Bearing Arms, and start to carefully write the next few chapters. I don't want any plot holes and I think that's the biggest issue here. I want the story to be consistent and believable, as if it could be an alternative from the canon story of RDR2.

     Thank you all for understanding and your patience! I really do appreciate all the nice comments and feedback! <3 This has been a huge boost in my confidence in writing, helping me continue to pursue a degree in Creative Writing.

Thank you all again,
     S0UP66