Daddy You Fine As

Kat takes her seat next to Baker a beer in her left hand and a bright blue margarita in the other. Baker looks at the drink and reaches out to grab the beer, which Kat skirts away quickly without spilling a drop, "The Fuck?" She asks with a raised eyebrow.

Baker frowns, "I texted you for a beer while you were up?" He questions back very confused by her hostility.

"Yeah, I know this one is mine. Tara is bringing yours so chill the freak out." Kat comments and sits.

A scowl covers Baker's face as he watch's Kat sip her beer, "Which one is Tara again?"

Kat swallows, "She's the blonde with blue eyes, banging hot body, kinda short compared to us."

Baker nods thinking of the very hot blonde girl in his mind, "She's your friend from high school that transferred with you this year, right?"

Kat nods, "Yeah and Holland is the blonde with brown eyes and is really tall with great legs."

Baker pictures the two-standing next to each other, "Holland is the one with no tits and goes to Wisconsin now?"

"Okay rude, but yes that's her." Kat glares at Baker.

Baker goes to say something else about Kat's friends, but Kat shoots her eyebrows up and nods her chin behind Baker. He turns with his usual smile as Tara hands him a beer and takers her seat. The group joke around for a little trying to get a feel for each other as the Brewers take the field for batting practice.

"So why did we come to this specific game?" Tara asks.

"Because Kat is trying to piss her ex Cody off." Holland chimes in.

Kat rolls her eyes, "Alright. One, not my ex and two, we were invited by Baker because he's butt buddies with Christian Yelich who is on the Brewers."

"Which one is that?" Tara asks.

Holland points at Christian on the field who is talking with one of the other Brewer's players, "That daddy right there number 22."

"You down for him?" Baker questions almost mockingly while shooting Kat a sideways look.

Holland lets out a short laugh, "I'm from Milwaukee and have seen him partying for like two years now and he hasn't even given me a two-second glance, but yeah he fine."

They all get a little quiet after the shady comment from Holland. Tare attempts to bring back the light mood, "So took a three-day layover in Phoenix from my drive to Wisconsin with Kat to watch a couple of dudes swings bats?"

Kat nods, "Yeah and we're partying."

"Alright fair." Tara nods in agreement.

The Brewers begin to finish up batting practice and Kat watches as Christian steps into the cage. She's heard he's a good player and an especially great batter. That's how he won his MVP title. From what she can see he is very good. Every swing connects and the ball sails way out in the outfield. Kat nods to herself impressed. A quick thought crosses her mind and she acts before someone can convince her this is a bad idea.

From their seats behind home plate they are in perfect position to yell at the players. Kat leans forward and takes a big sip from her margarita, "Hey Yelich, what's a girl gotta do to getting a batting practice with you?"

Baker's head turns towards her quickly and his eyes get wide wondering who the hell has that kind of courage. The girls are silent in shock, but no one is more surprised than Christian who looks around confused.

"Yeah, over here." Kat yells waving her hand.

Christian's face scrunches trying to figure out what exactly is going on, but he recovers quickly, "Ask nicely."