CY Doesn't Skip 2nd Base

This is a MA chapter and this is my warning. Don't hate me for this. 

Christian slips out of bed careful not to wake Kat up from what looks like a very peaceful sleep. He goes into the bathroom after starting the coffee maker and turning on Sports Center. He stretches wincing a little as his back locks up a little; a lingering issue from his back injury from the season before. The Brewers are one game into a three game series against the Miami Marlins... His former team.

The hot water runs down his body and he pushes his hair out of his face. Christian hears the bathroom door slide open and a few moments later Kat steps into the shower with him. He quickly looks down at his feet and back up as Kat's eyes take in his wet appearance.

She steps forward with a coy smile, "Don't worry I know you're not small. I've woken up with it in my back."

Kat grabs the thin gold chain around Christian's neck and adjusts it so the cross lays centered on his chest. She then pulls him to her and kisses him letting her hands slowly move down his shoulders and chest.

Christian laughs and stops her hands, "What got into you?" He questions curious as to why Kat has all of a sudden decided that she was going to get extremely physical.

"Hopefully you," Kat says and then bites her lip.

Christian adjusts the large diamond cuban link chain on her neck and then rests a hand on the side of her face, "Baby, I need my legs today. But tomorrow night I'll rearrange your guts."

Kat sticks her lip put in a pout, "I can't believe you're gonna make me wait..."

"You're the one whose has been making me wait," Christian counters and all the times Kat stopped him run through his mind.

"Fine," Kat continues to pout and reaches around Christian for body wash.

Christian sighs and continues his shower routine with Kat in there like this was and everyday occurrence for them. It sometimes freaks him out how easy it is to be with her. How it feels like they have been dating for years. That feeling of knowing her his whole life still has yet to fade. He kisses her forehead and gives her butt a light smack as he gets out and goes to get ready to head to Miller Park for batting practice.

Kat gets sad knowing she has to head to Madison for her own game and will miss Christian's tonight.

"Where am I sitting tomorrow?" Kat asks from inside the shower.

"Do you want dugout or home plate?" Christian asks.

"Home plate please." Kat replies.

"You got it," Christian says as Kat steps out of the shower water dripping down her athletic body. The light catches her platinum nipple bar piercings and the water makes the diamonds on the end glisten. He licks his lips as he looks her up and down over and over, "You don't make it easy."

"Let me take care of you," Kat says with a raised eyebrow almost daring Christian to try to refuse.

Christian can't speak so he just nods at Kat who smirks. She takes two steps forward still dripping wet and run her hands up Christian's arms kissing his neck. She moves her hands back down dropping his towel and pushing him against the bathroom wall across from the sink so he can watch in the mirror.

Kat kisses down his muscular body and falls to her knees onto the cold tile, then stops resting her forehead on his abs looking at this massive thing staring her down, "What?" Christian asks nervously.

"Its not even hard yet..." Kat says in disbelief and amazement.

Christian laughs and smiles. He runs his hand through her wet hair grabbing a fistful, "You can do it baby."

Kat nods and licks both her hands before grabbing it and wrapping her lips around the head. Christian lets out a gasp of air as she circles her tongue around his d**k and grips her hair even harder as she begins to bob up a down while both her hands twist.

"Fuck," He mumbles as she sloppily moves her mouth up and down. Kat makes a slurping noise, "Yeah baby make it sloppy. I like that," Christian moans and leans back against the wall and gets comfortable.

Kat looks up at him and she beats the head and keeps eye contact as she spits and sucks it all back up. Christian has to close his eyes as she switches from licking it to deep throating it. This is the best head he has ever received in his life and that's not just because Kat is really good its because he also likes her. In order to distract himself from finishing to quickly he thinks about how good the sex it gonna be... That doesn't help at all as he feels her squeeze his balls.

Kat gives head differently. She makes it seem like she wants to suck d**k more than she wants to breath, makes it sloppy and wet. She loves to see how much control she can have.

Kat takes a moment to catch her breath, "Tell me what to do," She taunts hoping she can get Christian's freaky side out so he won't hold back when they finally f**ck.

Christian bites his lip and pushes her head back down to finish, "What are you gonna do with it?" He demands.

"I want to swallow it," Kat says between head bobs.

Christian lets out a gasp of pleasure, "Look at me you nasty little bitch," He commands and Kat looks up as her tongue moves perfectly around the head. His eyes close and he makes a weird face as he twitches and finishes in her mouth.

Kat stands wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and turns away like nothing had happened. Christian grabs her hand and pulls her back to him. He kisses her passionately then picks her up walking her to the counter where he lays her down as much as possible and begins to kiss down her body. He swirls his tongue around her piercings lowkey loving the taste of metal in his mouth.

Kat lets out a small moan and feels Christian smile and continue down her body. He slips a finger in her and stops completely to look up at her with a surprised look, "Girls who get wet from giving head deserve the world."

They laugh briefly before Christian continues his task. He rubs her c**t with his thumb then goes to work with his tongue. Kat puts her hands in his hair and helps adjust his placement. Moments later she's breathing heavily and can barely keep her legs apart. Christian loves feeling her thighs grip his head it encourages him to keep going.

"I'm gonna come," Kat barely manages to get out. Christian looks up and rubs her c**t and smiles as her eyes roll back, lips part and she arches her back releasing. Her toes curl up and he feels her pulse on his fingers. He stops and stands putting a hand on each of Kat's shaking thighs.

Kat leans forward and rests her head on his shoulder, "Well um, not to make you feel like a hookup but I gotta go."

Christian laughs and helps her off the counter and hands her the toothbrush he gave her a few weeks ago, "Damnit I was gonna let you know you can't stay."

Kat laughs as they brush their teeth together and then start to get dressed. Kat gets in her Challenger as Christian gets into his BMW. He waits till Kat has pulled out of the driveway to text Baker: You were lied to best head I've ever gotten