EX

"Hello and welcome to the Group Chat." One of the host announces from the SnapChat subscription channel with millions of followers. She continues on, "Today our first topic is the newest athletic couple; Brewers right fielder Christian Yelich and college volleyball player Kat Bledsoe. Kaitlyn tell us what you know."

"Well Lauren, these two met way back in the start of January when mutual friend and Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield introduced them and the crew started hanging, but up until July we knew Kat was dating Warriors basketball player Klay Thompson until July 1 when he deleted all their pictures together and admitted in an interview that Kat had been distant and said she needed to be focused on her new life in Wisconsin. Her and Yeli have been denying dating rumors using hashtags like just friends and buddies on their many photos together up until a month ago when they made it official at a YG concert in Milwaukee." The other host sums up.

"And since then is has been a honeymoon for sure. Kat has been seen leaving Christians house every night he is not away playing baseball, Christian has been to almost every volleyball game he can attend, their have been dinner and movie dates and also a total flirt fest on their very popular ESPN+ mini series. And let me be the first to say WE FUCKING LOVE it." Lauren states.

"I couldn't agree more I've loved Kat for being the iconic female athlete and I can honestly say she looks extremely happy. But we aren't the only ones who love this couple 70% of our followers answered a poll and 68% agree this is a great pair so thank you Baker Mayfield for introducing these guys so we can have all these cute TikToks and also give Kat another reason to stunt on everyone with her insane style." Caitlyn finishes and the most recent TikTok from Kat's page plays.

It is the TikTok that goes 'I'm baby, you're what? I'm your baby. You're my baby? Yes and I'm fucking cute.'

Kat swipes out of the app and turns the Christian, "They like our TikTok." She announces.

"I can't believe I actually did that one," Christian says with a small smile as he also puts his phone down to look at Kat and admire her for about the one millionth time today.

"But you're my baby." Kat says with a smirk.

Christian raises his eyebrows, "And I'm fucking cute." Kat laughs throwing her head back as Christian lays a hand on her thigh; she tenses immediately and he notices but ignores it, "I haven't seen you in eight days." He almost whines.

"I know our schedules sucked this week. I had like 12 hour days with two games and you were travel schedule." She pouts too knowing how much she missed sleeping the same bed as his feeling all safe and warm as he cuddled her and didn't press her to do anything more than make out, which is a first for her. Kat has a bad history of rushing the physical part of a relationship and tainting the whole thing. But after her doctor told her that her that she'll never have kids sex has been the last thing on her mind.

"It'll be goo this week. We have this basketball game tonight and then if you can still come my game is at 7 p.m. on Saturday," Christian reminds her.

"Yes, I will be there."

Christian smiles and pulls her close to him in the backseat of the car taking them to the Bucks game. Kat leans in and presses their lips together immediately parting her lips to deepen their kiss. He puts a hand around her neck and bites her lip lightly barely able to keep from coming undone in the car. Don't get it twisted he has loved the past month of sleepovers more than anything, but Kat has been so reserved with him. She pulls away from the heavy kisses, stops his hands from wandering touch much, barely touches anything but his chest and arms and even stays oddly still when they spoon. Not that he needs sex to be happy with her he just has a strange feeling that something bothers her about the physical touch love language and it shows as she pulls away again and slides a few inches away.