The 2nd Annual Baker Mayfield 4th of July Bash

Christian comes home to find Kat stretched out on his couch in her sports bra and spandex. She is completely asleep with ice packs wrapped to her ankles, knees, and right shoulder. He shakes his head knowing she left from her morning practice in Denver to catch a flight back to Milwaukee in hopes of catching his game, but had a delay leaving Denver. That's what she had been doing for two months now and her long weeks of practice and travel would come to an end very soon.

Kat lets out a sigh and rolls over on the couch exposing her back. Christian looks at her body and think about how good she looks. Don't get it twisted he's always thought Kat had a hot body, but this was different. Its like she was literally made to play volleyball with her long, lean legs that were attached to he great butt, man she really did have a nice butt and a strong core and muscular arms. It all made sense when you consider the things she was able to do like vertically jump 38 inches in the air and run a 40 yard sprint as fast as most NFL quarterbacks if not faster. She truly was an elite athlete and it has shown as she has started to take care of herself.

Christian squats down next to her and rubs her back lightly, "hey, baby you still want to got to Braun's 4th of July party?" Christian asks.

Kat's eyes flutter open and she lets out a sleepy groan, "I'd rather be going to the second annual Baker Mayfield 4th of July Bash," She comments and stretches before rolling over to face Christian.

Christian shrugs, "You could have gone, but you chose to be with me this year."

Kat frowns, "I'm sorry I didn't make it to the game."

"Hey, don't worry about it flights always get cancelled," Christian says and heads to his room to put his stuff away after the second game in the series against the Diamondbacks.

Kat comes in after him and starts to unwrap the ice packs, "I did watch the first couple innings in the airport though," She comments and tosses the melting ice into the sink and throws the plastic away, "I'm so ready for this shit to be over."

"What to be over?" Christian asks.

Kat frowns as she checks outs the new bruises on her legs, "The fucking Olympics. I forgot how hard we have to train."

Christian looks at Kat who has taken her spandex off to hop into the shower and notices some serious bruising on her left butt cheek, "It'll all pay off when you bring home the hardware." He reassures and continues to look at her bruises, "What's that one from?" He asks and motions towards the butt bruise.

Kat looks up with a raised eyebrow, "You, homeboy."

Christian's eyebrows shoot up, "From last weekend in Denver?"

Kat nods, "Got me good."

"Shit, I'll have to tone it down-"

"I didn't say all that," Kat cuts him off with a smirk before turning the shower on.

Christian laughs, "You're bad."

"Only for you," She winks and steps into the hot water, "You wanna get in here?" She offers.

"And burn my skin off? No thanks I'll wait for some non-boiling water," Christian says and starts to pick out with he's going to wear to Ryan's family friendly event for the 4th of July. Family friendly meaning there will be kids and everyone will be on their best behavior since there is another game tomorrow.

It is a perfect setting for Kat who has been struggling to stay strong to her decision to stop all drugs and alcohol consumptions. The alcohol at least until she can pop a bottle of champagne after winning a gold medal.