Escape from LA

THIS CHAPTER IS MA... not as bas as some of the stuff I've read but you know lol. Also I recommend listening to Escape from LA by The Weeknd while reading it enhancing the uhh experience.

Christmas went by quickly as possible. Christian invited Kat to spend it with him and his family in Los Angeles and before they knew it they were on a plane to Greece to live on a boat docked off the coast of Mykonos for two weeks. This was honestly going to be the final test of their relationship.

Kat passed with flying colors with Christian's mom who hasn't met one of his girlfriends or girl space friends in years. She loved Kat and just continued to gush about her even days after Christmas.

Kat posts a video on her Instagram story of Christian laying on her chest on his phone while she plays with his hair in the private jet on the way to Greece. The song 'Escape from LA' by The Weeknd plays in the background. She captions the story 'Got everything I wanted'.

Christian tips his head up, "You really like that song huh?"

Kat nods, "Its really good very relative."

"How so?"

"Idk, I just like relate to the lyrics," Kat shrugs.

Christian raises his eyebrows, "Any in particular?" He's pressing her to talk to him. She's been so quiet ever since they left LA and barely even said anything when they got on the jet in New York and now they have a 14 hour flight to Greece.

Kat smirks, "For that pussy I'm a slave."

Christian frowns, "Can't relate."

Kat howls with laughter and then starts to get comfortable to sleep.

~*~

Christian could not believe how beautiful Greece is. The blue waters, warm weather, amazing food, and of course the culture. He finally understood why Kat has been set on coming here for the past five or so months and why she's been hinting at going since she won the championship game. Buying her the trip for Christian was the least he could do.

For their first day there they had both been extremely jet lagged and had rested at their private pool in the city of Mykonos. Kat drank two bottles of champagne to herself and had devoured all the Greek gyros and baklava that was delivered to the massive private villa she had rented for their time in Greece.

Today Christian planned to take a sailboat around the coast to see some of the island and Kat had been buzzing with excitement since she woke up at 5:30 a.mm for her workout. She had also managed to convince Christian to come workout with her, which seemed like a great idea considering he would be reporting for spring training in a little over a month. After the four mile run, which Kat said she would jog (read: sprint) Christian knew he was in trouble two hours later he was drenched in sweat and barely able to feel his legs that are still weak from his injury.

Christian took that time to let all his followers know that he was in Greece with Kat and posted an IG story of his shaking legs with the caption, 'do not work out with your girlfriend who is fresh off a natty' and also added a geotag for Mykonos.

Kat came out of the bathroom in a tiny blue and white bikini and matching tiny shorts. She has a silk scarf tied around her dark hair like an e-girl.

Christian's eyebrows shoot up and he bites his lip, "Fuck..." He trails off trying to think of the last time he saw Kat without clothes and it had been awhile since they had been staying at his mom's being respectful and all that.

Kat looks up expecting him to tell her to change or something else rude, "You good?"

Christian nods, "I'm great. You're hot okay lets go." He nods and ushers Kat out the door before he makes them late to their boat ride.