Chapter No. 7

Sophia

"Hey, what is that product in the shower? It made my face really soft." Noah's face appeared in front of me out of nowhere while I was watching 'The girl on the train'. He plumped himself on the couch beside me with a bowl of popcorn in his hands whose salty smell made me nauseous.

"Which one?" I asked because I had a huge collection of hair and skin products.

"The pink bottle with white cap." he shoved the handful of popcorn in his mouth.

"It's my leave-in hair conditioner." I replied and he gasped, ending up choking momentarily. A series of coughs left his mouth after which he finally straightened himself and put the bowl away.

"What? I have been washing my face with it for three days now." he lamented.

"Ssshhh, let me watch the movie." I chided him curtly and fixated my gaze on the LCD screen.

"Don't bother, it's garbage. Meghan actually had an affair with Tom and he killed her when he found out that she was pregnant, typical." he informed me nonchalantly and I stopped myself from strangling him.

He looked at me, as if expecting praises for spoiling the movie. "Thanks for ruining Sunday evening." I rolled my eyes and stood up to leave but the sound of opening of door stopped me in tracks.

It was Tessa who had entered the apartment and was now scurrying towards me. "Guess what happened?" she jumped excitedly, ignoring Noah who was leering at her with piqued interest.

"What?" I asked all the while trying to prevent her from jumping over me. She may look tiny but she is heavy.

"Antonio asked me out for a movie next weekend. The party excuse worked and we actually got to-" she stopped when she found Noah's eyes zoomed in on her. "Is this your roommate?"

"The one and only." Noah smirked, his body angled towards us.

"You're cute." she remarked and I knew what was coming.

His blue eyes brightened at the comment and he ran his hands through his dark, silky hair. "Well thank you, mi amore."

"I don't like cute." she dissed him with a resting bitch face that looked really funny on her cute face. "I prefer my men rugged."

Noah's smirk vanished quicker than I could blink. "Says the tiny blonde with blue eyes." he sneered.

"As long as I have boobs and ass, my height doesn't matter, pretty boy." her blatant lack of admiration for Noah left him bewildered and he stood up to leave before she could jibe at him again.

"What's up with girls rejecting me these days? Am I not hot anymore?" he mumbled under his breath while walking towards his room.

Once he had left, Tessa clicked her tongue. "Poor guy, he is hot but his ego needed a little deflation." she said and flopped down on the sofa. "So where was I?"

"In Antonio's bed?" I winked at her and crimson color crept up her pale neck.

"Not yet, Stone. I don't sleep with men on first dates." she twirled a lock of her blonde hair around her finger.

"Remember Mark? Kyle? Brian?" I reminded her of all the guys she had slept on first dates.

"It's not my fault that all three of them had drool-worthy abs." she defended and then turned the topic of our conversation towards me. "What's the deal with this Noah?"

"Egoistic jerk with gifted looks." I commented.

"So a male version of you." she added, earning a sour look from me.