Chapter No. 24

Sophia

Somehow, Noah and I were back to his room, on his mattress, with our faces towards each other. His breath was mingling with mine, making my whole body heat up in anticipation.

Unlike the last time, he didn't back away this time. Instead, his lips touched mine and sparks flashed in front of my eyes. I closed my eyes and revelled in the feel of his lips against mine. His tongue traced my lower lip before parting them slightly; his tongue dipped into my mouth and I let out a moan.

I opened my eyes to have a clearer look of him but instead of his beautiful blue eyes, my ceiling appeared in front of my eyes.

"Wet dream?" Alicia asked with a smirk. She was standing in front of the dressing table and combing her hair.

"More like a nightmare." I said and watched my reflection in the mirror. My face was flushed because of that weird dream. Why in the world would I dream about kissing him?

"Are you leaving?" I asked Alicia who was now picking up her bag.

"Adam called, he said he was missing me." she whispered and this time, it was my turn to smirk.

"Aw... You guys are so cute." I pouted and she chucked her bag towards me in an attempt of hitting me but I ducked in time.

After some teasing, she finally left and I suddenly had this urge to pee. Holding my stomach, I ran towards the bathroom but the door was already closed.

"Noah, just come out. It's an emergency." I said in a frustrated voice.

"I'm taking shower. I still have to wash my hair." His voice called from the inside.

"Ugh... Just come out for a minute. Pretty please." I cried out. After a brief moment, the door opened and I forgot about the urgency.

Instead, my eyes froze on Noah's almost naked body; from his wet, shiny hair to his wet, toned chest to his wet, taut abs, to the happy trail getting lost in the towel. My throat felt dry at the display of pure male beauty in front of me.

He coughed to clear his throat and I flushed red in embarassment at getting caught. As he stepped outside, I ran inside the bathroom to hide my flushed state and emptied my bladder. When I came out, he went back to wash his hair.

After that, I took shower and dried my hair with the towel. The delicious aroma of grilled cheese sandwich took me to the kitchen where he had already set two plates.

I made coffee for both of us; we sat down on the chairs beside the counter and started eating.

In between, he interrupted, "Hey, I hope you don't mind but I am having a dinner date in the apartment tonight." he said.

Date for him probably means Chinese takeout food and then leading the woman to his bedroom to have his way with her. Nothing new.

"I am fine with it as long as your moans doesn't reach my ears." I shrugged carelessly.

"I won't sleep with Emma," he interrupted. "Yet."

Emma was the girl in his office with whom he came to the cafe. Something about that girl irked me and I haven't even talked to her yet. Maybe it was her almond eyes or her black shiny hair, or her petite built or royal nose.

"This is an actual date." he stated. "We'll eat homemade dinner, watch a movie or something and talk to each other."

"Oh," I said. It felt weird. Not good weird but bad weird. That girl doesn't even look good with him. She looks too sophisticated, mature and serious for someone like Noah. He needed someone who could be a little crazy time to time.