Epilogue

1 year later

Sophia

I looked into the mirror, my hair perfectly styled and the white faux fur coat elegantly hiding the light blue form-fitting dress that my boyfriend gifted me. Noah's fashion sense wasn't exactly the best but for a man, it was pretty good.

But despite the makeup on my face, anxiety was easily visible. It won't take him long to figure out that something was wrong.

Today was our one year dating anniversary and a rented limo was waiting for me at the door to take me where he had arranged tonight's dinner for me.

A part of me wanted to refuse to attend the dinner, the part which was afraid of his reaction to what I was going to tell him. But I couldn't do that to him, not when he was nothing but a perfect boyfriend to me.

So I made my way down the building, to the driver waiting for me. He opened the door for me and I slid in, my hands sweating in anxiety.

The past year has been the best year of my life. Despite all the fears in my heart, Noah was the perfect boyfriend. During the whole year, I never had to felt jealous or suspicious, not even for a minute. He was mine, with all his heart and soul.

Somehow, his presence made everything better. In one year, I hit almost 800k subscribers on YouTube. Few local companies were sponsoring my videos and I even had a professional editor now.

Beside that, my training under Davina Warden was about to complete and I have already been getting offers for being a personal stylist to some moderately famous people.

With the money I have been getting from my videos, I am planning on opening a small boutique and hiring some newly graduated fashion designers to work for me.

Things with Noah were equally great. Although he rejected a really great offer for me, he got a job a week later. And the best part was, it was in Alicia's Dad, Mr. King's company. Although he was a strict boss, Noah learned a lot under his supervision and the pay was great.

But what if everything changes, after I tell him what I was about to tell? What if he decides that he was better off without me?

Lost in my thoughts, I didn't realise when the car stopped in front of a restaurant. It was a pretty expensive restaurant, one of my favourite for  fancy dining.

Noah had texted me to meet him on the rooftop. As I made my way inside and to the elevator, my heart kept pounding in fear. The feeling of horror in my belly made me feel nauseous.

A waiter guided me to the rooftop and when I stepped inside, there was only one table set in the middle, the rest of the area cleared out and in a corner, Noah was waiting for me. He looked amazing in the black three piece suit, a sight to swoon.

"How much money did you waste?" I asked, looking around in awe, forgetting about the news that would probably ruin this night.

"Half of the Christmas bonus." he said, shrugging as he stepped near me.

"But you were saving all the money," I said.

"There is enough time to save money. Right now, you deserve the best date." he said and pecked me on cheek.

His words increased my anxiety because there wasn't enough time.

He took my coat off and put it aside, led me to the chair and he seated himself in front of me. A waiter came and poured wine for us.

"What's all that glow?" he asked.

My eyes widened in response and I managed to defend myself, "Glow? What glow? I look normal."