Chapter No. 9

Sophia

"Come on, Noah. Get your ass out." I screeched as my hands thumped on the wooden door of the bathroom.

"Again with the pervy comments. I'm more than just a hot piece of ass, Soph." his voice hit my ears from behind.

I angled my neck to look at him leaning against his doorframe, his hands loosely tucked in his jeans pocket.

"If you are here then who is in the bathroom?" I questioned and soon got the answer when the door opened, revealing a woman whose lack of clothing made my eyes pop out of orbits. I am not one of those women who like to drag other women down by criticising their outfits but she was literally wearing a see through bralette.

Her eyes first raked over me and then she spotted Noah and darted towards him. "Poochie poo," she giggled in her loud, shrill voice that pierced right through my eardrums.

Poochie poo?

She attempted to kiss him but he ducked his head in time. "Kitty Kat, I don't want you to go but I need to leave for work. Should I call you Uber?"

Kitty kat?

"Aww, I thought we could have breakfast together. I was planning on Vlogging us for my YouTube channel so that my fans could meet my new boyfriend." she pouted and the way Noah face paled made me forget all about my bladder.

"I wish I could stay with you." he lamented with a constipated look on his face that he hid well with a sad smile and I couldn't figure which one was more fake; his expressions or her platinum blonde hair color.

"Aww. Will you call me, poochie poo?" she demanded, batting her long eyelashes.

"Of course, Kitty Kat." he responded and then snaked his arms around her waist.

"But you don't have my number." she pouted again, running her fingers over his biceps peaking through his T-shirt.

"You know what, I'll figure it out because I believe we are meant to be." he said with a small wink. "Now go otherwise I won't be able to control myself."

Do girls really fall for this lame shit? I'm officially disappointed.

"Oh, Poochie Poo." she let out whiny groan. "You are right, I should leave." she exhaled loudly and wiped her non-existent tears.

Just when I thought she would finally leave, their mouths clung to each other once again and I stifled a gag. Leaving them in their passionate kiss, I went into the bathroom and did my morning routine.

Once I walked out, Noah was sitting on the sofa, watching cartoons on the LCD while eating cereal without milk. "Good Morning, Poochie Poo!" I mimicked her high-pitched voice as I flopped down beside him and picked a handful of Fruit Loops from the bowl.

"Don't remind me." he muttered wearily while chewing the cereals loudly.

"Sure," I nodded in understanding and then muttered under my breath, "Poochie Poo."

A taunting smile hovered over his lips as he angled his face to look at me. "Whatever. At least, I didn't spend the night alone."

"Yeah, right. Lucky you." I gritted my teethg in response. "You know what? Sometimes I think if you are really that guy who had this huge crush on Alicia. I mean she used to say you have changed but I think it was just a facade."

His jaw clenched at this and he pit the bowl aside. "I don't want to talk about that right now."

"Why? Did I strike a sensitive nerve?" I asked innocently and that earned me a menacing scowl from him.