Chapter No. 36

Sophia

I tried to mantain my calm in front of Noah as much as possible but as soon as I left his room, the panic set in and I started hyperventilating.

Shit.

My body started to warm up and I hopped into shower to relax myself. I couldn't believe I let Noah have his way with me last night. Where did the control go? Why did I let lust overpower all other senses? Why couldn't I stop him?

A part of me was regretting the decision but another part of me was really happy. He was just as good as I had imagined and he left no stone unturned to make me feel satisfied last night. I still don't know how I easily forgot the first night I spent with him.

Once I had scrubbed myself of all the remnants of last night, I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around myself. But luck had another thing planned. On the exact moment, Noah walked out of his room and his eyes fell on me.

His eyes darkened for a moment but then he adjusted himself. "Um... I... I was just going." he said, trying his best not to look at me.

"Yeah. Me too." I said and scurried towards my room, all the while feeling his eyes on me.

After changing into fresh clothes, I left my apartment to prevent any further awkward interaction with Noah. The cafe was not opened yet so I instead turned the car towards Tessa's apartment.

Once I climbed all five sets of stairs, I was breathing heavily. My muscles were still a little sore because of last night, and that thought caused a little blush to appear on my cheeks.

Great. Now I am blushing.

I knocked on the door and waited for her to open. Weirdly, it took her five minutes to finally open the door. She looked like either somebody robbed her last night or she hooked up with someone; her blonde hair a mess and her make-up all smudged.

"Look like somebody had fun last night," I smirked and her face turned pale all of sudden.

"Um... No." she said and blocked the entrance for me.

"Wow, what did I teach you? Gals before pals. Move away." I tried to walk past her.

"You... You can't come inside." she said, gripping my arm.

"Tess," I glared at her and tried to free my hand from her grip which was pretty easy because of her petite built.

Before she could stop me, I had already entered inside her apartment. "Sophia please..." she called my name and I stopped in my tracks, the reason being the person I saw standing in her kitchen.

I turned towards Tessa, my eyebrows burrowed in confusion and surprise.

"Well," she said. "Um... Sarah, can you wait for me in the bedroom?" she asked the girl, who was wearing Tessa's pink fluffy robe.

It was the same girl Tessa danced with in the club, the one with the pixie cut hair. I had no idea they were in touch or that Tessa hooked up with her. I didn't even know she was interested in girls to begin with.

"Bitch, why didn't you tell me you swing both ways?" I asked, disappointed that I didn't know such a big thing about my friend.

"I didn't know. Not until Sarah showed me another world," she whispered in a frustrated voice.

"Wow, that's big news. We should celebrate. You now have twice as many options as me." I chuckled and she snorted.

"Yeah, right." she rolled her eyes and flopped on the couch. "By the way, what are you doing here this early in the morning?" she asked.