11

Rain drizzled down the moonlit glass of the window that was situated next to the glistening, melancholic eyes; the plain black mug warmed the dry and gentle hands clasped around it. The small clouds of steam rising up and settling upon the same cold window as slow breaths eased out the lungs of the fragile figure.
Hair damp and body cold, submitting to the fatigue of the long day that the he had entailed.

Sighing and placing the mug down before slowly encasing himself in a blanket, relaxing further into the freshly cleaned white cotton sheets and duck feathered pillows, that Jimin had gotten. Forcing himself out of his slumber and into a dazed state. The warm tea soothes down his throat as he takes small sips. He waddles through the messy bedroom and into the bathroom. He washes his face and brushes his teeth before taking a hot bath.

Yoongi knew he didn't have much freedom at this moment. Not that he minded as he found the idea of seeing the others to be frightening. He's afraid that he might have a panic attack. As much as he wants to be able to connect with them, he has a hard time doing so due to his lack of trust in them that reels him back in to the comfort of his blanket.

The group are conversing loudly and obnoxiously across the table in the kitchen. Yoongi sits with his earphones in to minimise the noise and block out the feeling of a broken heart. Maybe he can sit and think about things in his own little world.
Jin looks worriedly at the Jimin wondering how bad Yoongi is feeling and if he's also alright.

Jimin remains silent the whole time he eats. Although inside his wolf is begging to get attention from his other mates. He ignores his wolf reminding himself he is here to eat and get Yoonie food. He's quick in finishing and begins taking the other plate with him back to Yoongi's safe haven. Namjoon stops him.

"Jimin stop, if he wants food, he can come out to eat." Jimin freezes at the alpha tone, his wolf instantly submitting. Although his other side can be fairly stubborn. "Sorry alpha, but Yoongi will not be leaving his room any time soon, so unless you want him to starve then I shall carry on."
He takes a few steps before he is spoken to again.
"I said sto-"
"How is he?" It's the sunshine asking. Jimin answers, "terrible."
Hoseok takes a shaky breath, "do you think he'd come out if we apologise?"
"Honestly, I don't know."

He makes it to the room and places the food on the drawers. He doesn't see Yoongi in the room. He's a bit confused but proceeds to check the bathroom. *knocks* "Yoonie you in there?" He doesn't get a reply and so enters the room. He sees Yoongi lying in the bath tub, he panics, he's laying there, eyes closed, limbs loose. He takes a wavering breath and nudges the boy and calls out for his name. Said boy scrunches his nose up cutely and whines. Jimin exhales, relieved he was just asleep.

After eating, the two are laying on the carpeted floor colouring in the pictures, inside the lines because they're both clever and perfectionist. The two hold hands as they do this and exchange a few small kisses occasionally, giggling after each one.

Yoongi take a small break to yawn which emits the cutest meow like sound. He also begins to nibble on his sleeve, a habit he's has his whole life. Jimin coos at home as he continues to colour. He also enjoys Yoonie's thumb smoothing over the skin in his hand also cooing and Jimin's eye smile. Both are being giggly babies and enjoying themselves.

A/N: i love writing soft moments between yoonmin.