43

⚠️Warning: sad hours as usual. Got some soft moments in here too.

I was heavily threatened for Yoongi to not die which I wasn't affected by at all since the ending was already written. Plus I'm too kinky to be scared🤷🏻‍♀️😳

I don't know how many mistakes it has because I edited this about 1am so like it might have a few errors.

Enjoy the chapter, there's only one left after this.

My next book will probably have the introduction posted either later this week or next week in general.

It's been two hours.

Two hours before Jang was pronounced dead.

Over an hour since he had stitches.

He sits in the hospital bed, with his knees to his chest, gazing at the rain and the lilac flowers outside the window. Smiling softly. Deciding lilac/purple is the colour for Jang. That's the flowers he'll take to the funeral. That's the colour that will remind him of Jang.

The man who tried to save his life, even though he also slightly endangered it. He knows there wasn't choice in the matter. It was a survival thing and he would've done the same for his pack if he were in that position.

A knock at the door catches his attention.

His pack slowly enters, cautiously coming closer to his form. Wanting to see him but not overstep the boundary at the moment, allowing him to grieve for today. Letting him release his emotions and vulnerability.

They wait patiently for an hour before Yoongi gives them his attention. It's Jimin he turns to first. The male knows by Yoongi's eyes at what he wants but still waits for the boy to speak.

"Jiminie."

He musters up the softest voice he can "yes baby?"

"Can you sit with me please... I need a hug."

Yoongi shifts over a little and gently pulls Jimin onto the bed. Jimin allows Yoongi to cuddle into his body once he's comfortable and begins to run his fingers through his hair.

"...Jiminie.."

"I know baby, I know."

It's silent for a while. The others watching fondly at their two precious omegas.

"I love you guys."

"We love you too precious."

"We all love each other so much because you're all precious to each other okay?"

They all begin to slowly cuddle each other once the two omega sit up in the bed and stand. A large group hug, sharing the love they feel.

As much as they would like to hug all day, the nurse enters five minutes later and brings in Yoongi some food.

It's just simple mac and cheese with a small pot of strawberry iced mousse. He sits down softly and they all take turns in feeding him because they 'don't want you hurting you arm even more'. It's not like he has another arm or anything.

He enjoys being fed though, knowing he probably would've asked for help after he had fed himself a few bites. He eats slowly, purposely to enjoy the peaceful moment they all share.

No words need to be said, they know what has happened, enough evidence was gathered and handed in.