44

💜This is the last chapter of this book.

My new book is called 'Sweet Wolves' and the first two parts (introduction) has been uploaded already. Updates will be regular!!

⚠️This chapter contains sad hours and the end of this book

⚠️This chapter contains sad hours and the end of this book.💜

He stood patiently as the coffin was lowered, a few tears falling elegantly. His nose was stuffy and his heart clenched in sorrow watching that pretty wood descend in the soft earth.

A line was formed, you could say a few words, throw something into the grave if you wanted and then wait patiently for others to finish or leave for home.

He had seen others send their words and pretty flowers before departing the area. A few stayed, one he recognised as the pregnant lady who stood with what he assumed was the boyfriend. Maybe a few other friends and family members also waited, he weren't sure what they were to Jang. He assumed they were close.

The other had gone before him, he was the last to say something.

He stood peering down at the flower covered box and spoke with his heart.

"You were no puppet to his game. You were your own person. I thank you. White means new beginnings, purple means pride and future. Purple is your colour, the colour I'll remember you by.
...
I purple you."

He drops his purple and white flowers into the pit, watching the huge bunch smother the whole box. Making the grave so much prettier with a new colour addition.

He goes to stand with the other who waited. He bows to them and they bow in return. He stands there watching the dirt fill the grave back up. The soft earth that buries Jang.

On the way home he sits with Jimin. The person he trusts the most. The person he will always go to and fall back on. His rock during his grieving period. The others were also absolutely amazing during this time.

Today, today he had closure. He said a farewell, not a goodbye. A farewell.

He made a promise to Jang. He promised to love the others with his whole being. He will and he is. He loves them so much it's scary for him. But that fear is gone, knowing Jang will always be there watching out for him.

The man saved his life, he protected him when he could've lived. He is the guardian angel of his life. He is the reason his father and Kyle won't be a problem anymore. Removed them from his life completely. He's the reason he is more open with the others. He's the reason that there are no secrets anymore.

Yoongi is safe and happy, cuddling in the sofa and watching a film. The peaceful atmosphere and pleasant scents. He had to grow up a little bit and learn to trust his mates more. He grateful for that opportunity.

He's loved, happy and at peace.

He will never take that for granted.

You never know how long you have left, or how long others have left.
It's important to take none of that for granted.
Instead live each passing day to the fullest and tell those you love just how much you love them.
Never let the last words you say to someone be hateful, rude, negative. Always, even if you hate them in that moment, end it positively.
Simply tell them you love them.
Three words that are easy to say.

I love you.

That concludes the end of this book. It was slightly more abrupt then I would've liked, but I'm still content with the results.

I hope you all enjoyed this book!

I have posted the first two parts on my next book, 'Sweet Wolves'. It is only the introduction, but updates will be regular. 💜