33

I've updated earlier than I usually do. This is still on Yoongi's past. However, is much more lighthearted and focused more on Yoongi and Jimin and how they formed a bond. 💜

⚠️Warning⚠️: this chapter contains mentions of abuse, rape, self-hatred and slight sexual tendencies.
These will not be heavily descriptive but if you are sensitive to these topics and easily disturbed, please avoid reading and just skip towards where the apple juice carton is🧃🧃🧃.

Please ignore any mistakes I've missed and I hope you enjoy this chapter.💜💜

He remembers when he told Jimin.

Jimin had noticed something wasn't right for a long time. He had suspicions of what was going on for a long time but couldn't get involved with what was going on without confirming everything first.

One day Jimin had asked if he was okay. Yoongi had broken down crying immediately at the question. Jimin had cuddled Yoongi throughout the next two classes. A whole two hours of the small boy sobbing his heart out with gut-wrenching cries into the shoulder of the other small male.

He had spoken what Yoongi had wanted to hear from someone for such a long time.

"You don't have to say anything if you don't want to. I can just sit here with you for as long as you need me to. But, baby you'll need to get it off your chest sooner or later and I love you way too much to not get involved and help. Baby please let me help you. Your my best friend and I'd be distraught if I couldn't help you in any way when you're clearly in pain. Please let me heal you. Please tell me what's wrong so I can stop the pain you feel."

"Okay." He loves his best friend a lot. So kind-hearted and understanding. Yoongi loved Jimin deeply for his sweet nature and gentle eyes. He doesn't hesitate to tell him everything, he trusts Jimin more than he trusts himself.

So he explained. Explained how much emotional turmoil he had suffered. Went into detail about each horrifying moment in his life from as young as he could remember. Including how he feels about himself and how much he hates himself. Doesn't think he's good enough. Doesn't really want to live anymore and if it weren't for Jimin he probably would've ended it by now. How Jimin was his lighthouse in the storm. And that the storm was actually a typhoon and he was only on a surfboard.

They had both sobbed during his hour explanation. Before Jimin had taken Yoongi's hand and dragged him to his house. After explaining Yoongi's situation as brief he could to his parents, the Park residence had happily taken him in to their home where he was fed, clothed, cleaned, warmed and loved like he was actually a part of the family. A police report was filed but they had apologised saying that there was not strong, sufficient evidence but, they could get a restraining order. They were grateful they could at least get something for the turmoil he faced.

________________________________🧃🧃🧃🧃🧃🧃🧃🧃🧃🧃🧃🧃🧃🧃🧃

He was 16 when he first got curious. He and Jimin had been cuddling with each other all day. Yoongi taking position as small spoon as he was slightly smaller in size. He had obstructed Jimin's view of the movie they were watching and straddled his waist.

"Jimin what does it feel like to be kissed?" He knows that Jimin had kissed someone before at a couple of parties.

"It's nice and pleasant. Why?"

"I want to know what that feels like. Can we try?" He had his head hanging downwards and his sweater paws covering his face. He was embarrassed, his cheeks supporting a pink hue. His curiosity overpowered the embarrassment as he gazed into Jimin's captivating eyes.

"Hey baby, we can try it if you like, I don't mind."

He looks up at Jimin, eyes wide and lips parted in shock.

"Do you want me to show you how?"

He nods. Breaking eye contact.

Jimin gently cups Yoongi's face who had laced his arms behind his neck. Jimin tilts their heads and leads them closer together slowly. He barely mouths his lips over Yoongi's. He does so a couple times to not freak the boy out. He applies slightly more pressure after a while now gently moving his lips with Yoongi's.

Yoongi begins to copy the movement and catches on at how to kiss, he's a quick leaner. As Jimin's tongue becomes involved, his lips part automatically without even knowing he was supposed to. Jimin's tongue gently swirls his own, the slick engagement courses adrenaline through his veins and causes him to moan. It's a breathy moan but encourages Jimin to allow the smaller boy to really enjoy what a kiss feels like, or in this case a make out.

Jimin's lips and tongue become more aggressive when Yoongi breathily moans again. The silk like prodding is heavenly on his own soft lips. The tongue is sinful and takes his breath away. He's enjoying it all, the sucking at his bottom lip, the swipe of his tongue, the gentle bites and then the sinful tongue returning to lick all inside his mouth. It's insanely pleasurable to where he whimpers and begins to rut his hips forward delicately.

At this Jimin stops. Not wanting to take it too far, certain that Yoongi doesn't know what he's doing and is just following natural instincts. He pulls away, a string of saliva connecting the two tongues together. Jimin breaks it with his tongue lapping it up with a lick of his lips.

He steadies the boy by placing his hands on the boy's hips. Yoongi whines at the end of his blissful pleasure.

"Hey it's okay sweetie, relax for me, that's it. We don't want to go too far now do we."

Yoongi pouts at Jimin and nods his head. Jimin is taken aback by Yoongi saying he wanted more.

The smaller loves his best friend so much that it's scary. This new experience is bringing a new emotion towards Jimin and he can't help but crave the male's attention.

Jimin had eventually agreed after much persuading on Yoongi's side. Jimin had made him orgasm by his hands and mouth. Yoongi has never had a real orgasm before no matter how many times he was sexually harassed. He was overwhelmed with the tingling pleasure pulsing through him in waves. His whole body trembling in the aftershocks. His mouth open slack as his eyes shut tightly, hands fisting the sheets, gasps and whimpers leaving the opened mouth.

Then Yoongi had insisted he wanted to help Jimin. So Jimin taught him how to do so. However, he had never expected Yoongi to be naturally good at it with that sinful tongue and to have no gag reflex because Jimin was definitely not small. Neither of them were small but were omegas who preferred men, so would probably be subs.

Scratch that, they would definitely be subs.

A/N: I tried to make the chapter sweeter towards the end. I hope no one got triggered by the contents of this chapter! I wanted to display Yoongi discovering himself as well as showing how much trust he has in Jimin. I hope you enjoyed this chapter💜

I would also like to give my gratitude for 26K reads. I've been wanting to thank you all since I had gotten 10K, which then became 20K and now 26K, as I had tried to fit the numbers in with my chapter schedule. Whenever I had gone to update, the number of reads had changed drastically and was hard to keep up with. But thank you all of you for reading and supporting this book, I appreciate it very much!💜🥺