14

A/N: I know this is the same as last chapter but I changed a few things and liked it a bit better. It doesn't affect the story much only the ending.

Namjoon is next to apologise. He knocks lightly on the door and waits for a response. It's Jimin who replies. He calls out a soft 'come in.' Namjoon opens the door carefully and shuffles into the room. He spots Jimin and Yoongi cuddling against the headboard.

"Hey Jiminie and Yoonie, how are you both feeling?" He utters in a subtle and soft tone. It makes the two feel slightly giddy.
When he receives a few mutters of an okay, he decides to say what he's thinking.

"Joonie is really sorry about being a huge meanie. I had been stressed these last two days over something silly with work and I know it isn't an excuse for my behaviour but I took it out on you. I upset my two favourite boys over something silly without considering your feelings or your side of the story. I had just assumed and released all my pent up stress through anger. Do you think Jiminie and Yoonie can accept my apology and take my cuddles?" He puts a pout on his face to keep the moment light hearted.

Jimin nods feeling the sincerity from Namjoon and proceeds to move to hug him. Yoongi sits there debating if he should accept or not. He holds his smiling kummamon teddy called Bubby and looks to it for an answer.

Namjoon notices the hesitation and tries a different approach. "Yoonie can I talk to Bubby please? Is that okay?" Yoongi gives a hesitant nod. "Hey Bubby I hope you've been taking good care of my darling Yoonie since we were big meanies to him." He pauses as Yoongi nods the teddy enthusiastically, "do you think my best boy would forgive Joonie if he promises to not do it again and give loads of cuddles? Maybe some vanilla ice cream too?"

He seems to get Yoongi's attention as the boys posture instantly changes and he giggles. He goes up to Namjoon and sits in his lap for a cuddle. "Yoonie forgives Joonie." Jimin and Namjoon coos as he nibbles on his sleeve and have a large hug for about twenty minutes. His hug provides such security that's so refreshing that they both don't want to leave. Namjoon smiles when he gets up to leave the two and gives them both a kiss on the temple. He receives an eye smile and nose scrunch in response.

He enters the living room with a beaming smile and proceeds to continue his work feeling more positive. Jin gives a strange, pointed look at the behaviour. He ignores it at first but as more time passes and the smile hasn't faltered, now accompanied with light humming, he's curious. "Why are you so happy chappy?"

Namjoon looks up at Jin, the glasses nearly slips off his nose as he does. His smile widens and he crosses one leg over the other. "Yoonie accepted my apology and gave me cuddles." He looks very pleased with himself so Jin just smiles back. "That's great. I'll talk to him soon." Namjoon hums in response.

Jin doesn't stop thinking about apologising after that as he gets up and goes to the kitchen to start cooking. He try's to think of the best way to approach Yoongi and Jimin as he was the one that hurt him physically.

However, he can't stop the burning jealousy swirling in his gut at how happy Namjoon is and how easily he was forgiven. He continues cooking building up a silent rage. He hopes he can choke it down before its time for dinner.

A/N: I might have to snatch Jin's weave if he carries on. 👨🏼‍🦲💇🏻‍♂️
If you want something or perhaps a scenario/key feature included in this story then feel free to comment. I'd like to involve what the readers want to see. 💜