36

⚠️Warning: smallest mention of abuse, literally just summarising everything they know, kind of discussion between the members.

Read the end notice: thanks💜

"Wait so rewind... you're telling me that Yoongi was physically, mentally and emotionally abused in his past; he is now being abused by Jang and his father is in on it?"

Although Taehyung had basically just recapped everything Jimin and Hoseok had said, it was clear he was looking for confirmation as if he simply couldn't believe everything he was told in such a short amount of time.

"Yeah, that's pretty much it." Hoseok gives him the confirmation.

A heavy silence falls upon the bodies in the room. It's not pleasant either.

Jungkook is practically seething, his leg bouncing aggressively in irritation. His face set in stone, a cold glare completed with downturned eyebrows. His tongue poking the inside of him cheek every few seconds.

Namjoon looks furious. His whole demeanour had changed to dark and menacing. His eyes now a deep, dark brown colour, almost black with hatred. His posture is structured with his hands clasped together settled upon his thighs as his chin rests upon the intertwined fingers. Almost mirroring Mr. Burns in his leather chair from the Simpsons episode Yoongi was watching a few hours prior.

Jin looked nervous. Biting the nail on his thumb as he flits his eyes across the floor to Yoongi and back down again. His other hand clenching and unclenching the soft material of his light grey t-shirt, leaving disorganised creases behind. Legs crossing and uncrossing, fidgeting constantly in his panic for the sleeping boy. Allowing the others time for the information to settle.

Taehyung however, was errily calm. His face set in stone. Not even a twitch or blink to break the sculpted look. He looked like carved marble. Shiny, smooth skin chiselled to a set expression. His body was slack and relaxed into the sofa. Legs man spreading outwards, arms rested gently in a folded position. Although there was no movement, you could practically feel the thoughts running through his head. All sorts of twisted torture methods and safety precautions for his baby.

Jimin and Hoseok were cuddling. Basking in each others presence. Each needing the other's gender to keep them relaxed. Hoseok needing the presence of an omega, Jimin's perfect cinnamon scent comforting to his brain.

Jimin needing the presence of an alpha. Hoseok's warm, strong arms wrapped around his waist keeping him grounded. Holding him back from all unpleasant thoughts of how broken Yoongi used to be. The alpha's pheromones igniting his body to settle in a soothing bliss. Completely relaxed.

The two didn't fit the scene of the varying expressions belonging to the others in the room. Their cuddling forms a complete juxtaposition to the nervous, hateful expressions and stiff body language.

However, Jimin was in slight amusement at the state of the other Omega.

Yoongi laid spread upon the comfy sofa. Head dangling over the side, tilted backwards. Drool trailing diagonally towards his ear as the angle caused his mouth to open in snores. One arm thrown over the side with his head, knuckles touching the floor. The other grasping onto the baby blue coloured blanket he had been given. On leg bent awkwardly over the backrest of the sofa, his other stretched out towards Hoseok and Jimin.

The position causes Jimin to giggle quite loudly, catching everyone else's attention. All eyes fall upon him to further notice the direction his eyes are casted, focused on the cause of his giggles.

There Yoongi lay in all his glory, looking cute but fairly unflattering. The sight causes the others to giggle alongside Jimin.

It's only when Jin begins to windshield wipe the car in his throat does Yoongi begin to stir.

A/N: at the end of next chapter will be further discussion on the book I'll be writing after this one, I would appreciate any comments and input on that. Might be some voting involved not entirely sure yet.💜💜

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed the chapter!