34

⚠️ Warning: mild panic attack.
Also a lil fluff to cure your angst up hearts💜

Back to present:

It was now dinner. Jimin and Hoseok were stuck to his side the whole time. Hoseok was feeding Yoongi and babying him whilst Jimin was practically sitting on him, holding him extremely tight.

Earlier Jimin had told everyone that there would be a house meeting after dinner by whispering into everyone except Jang's ear, Hoseok's request. All had agreed, not like they had a choice anyway but were definitely curious.

Everyone else was eating and in conversation even though glancing at the tightly bound trio occasionally. Jang was on his phone the whole time smirking. It made Yoongi nervous when he wasn't being distracted by Jimin or Hoseok babying him. He found himself often fidgeting with his fingers or clenching his hands so that his nails dig into his palms. It hurt, but it was a nice distraction from the embodiment of his recent torment sitting across from him. -Did he mention it felt nice to be babied.

Reminding himself that Jang knows his father and Kyle. He nudges Jimin, in which had only just stopped giving him attention, who turns to him questioningly and becomes concerned once he sees the scared expression on his face.

He pulls him close. Whispering into his ear. "Jang knows, he knows evewything. He knows my dad, he... he knows K-Kyle. I'm scawed that they'll find me."

Jimin giggles cutely in response making Yoongi confused and panic slightly. That is until he whispered back, "just giggle along, he's looking at us but don't worry nothing will happen to you."

Yoongi giggles back in response and Jimin grabs his hand tightly, squeezing it to remind him that he will be by his side the whole time. Yoongi can always count on Jimin. He had never failed him ever before. Sure he'd been forgetful or a little slow, but he was the one to hold him through everything. He loved his best friend.

When he makes eye contact across the table he sees that same scary grin before Jang waves his phone in the air triumphantly.

Oh no.

Oh no.

Not good.

This can only be anything but good.

He knows that he's in danger. He knows that Jang had definitely contacted his evil father. He can tell by the Cheshire Cat like smile, with hidden intentions of pain and suffering.

He begins to sweat and tremble. Breathing becoming laboured. Both Jimin and Hoseok notice and so his hand is squeezed and he can smell such relaxing pheromones coming from Hoseok. His whole body feels calm and elated. It definitely worked to calm him down.

Although the fear is still potent in his body and making his mind race, his body is lax and unable to cooperate with his mental process. Unable to scream, cry or run away from Jang, to smother himself in blankets, cuddle teddies and just have Jimin cradle him.

A/N: So England is finally responding to this whole COVID 19 issue. They aren't really stopping it just managing numbers. Either way people have overreacted by buying out shops and making it difficult for others like key workers e.g. NHS workers to buy food.

On the plus side I no longer have to worry about A levels as they are pretty much cancelled. Schools are closed unless for children of key workers.

Although I myself currently work in an elderly home a few days a week so I class as a key worker and will still have to leave the house. Which my introverted self despises the outside of my bedroom.

I hope everyone is staying as safe as they can and helping others in need. Please just keep on top of cleanliness and consume healthy foods/ vitamins to boost your immune system.

But anyways, Thankyou for listening to my ted talk.

I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far and are hopefully ignoring any mistakes along the way. The fluff should begin soon💜💜