Chapter 19

WARNING!!!! SEXUAL CONTENT 

"You guys want to go tan?" I asked Aubree and Kaylee.

"In a little bit. Jonah is taking me so I can take a shower. I have dried soap in my hair." Kaylee said pulling a strand of her hair, inspecting it. I totally couldn't blame her.

"Jesse is taking me down to the marina where they feed the fish. He said it's amazing. You can come too." Aubree offered.

"No, I'll just hang here." Politely declining her offer. I knew this was her first activity as an official couple. "We can do something when you get back." I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face. I really was happy for them.

"Are you going to be okay here with my brother?" Aubree asked concerned.

"Don't worry, I can handle your brother."

"Did you not see him eating from her hand earlier? Of course, she can handle him." Kaylee giggled.

"Whatever!" I said fighting a blush.

"If you need him, he's taking a nap in my tent." Aubree said.

"I'll be fine. I'm going to lay in the sun and catch up on my stories on Wattpad." I smiled. "You guys have fun."

************

I fanned out a small blanket in a private spot on the beach. I kicked off my shoes, placing them in the sand beside me. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun. I stretched out on my back after applying lotion the best I could. After reading several steamy chapters, I decided it was time to flip. Rolling to my stomach, I looked around. I was the only one here. It was quiet and peaceful. I decided to untie the strings to my top, to avoid any further tan lines, putting down my phone, I closed my eyes.

"You're starting to get red." A deep husky voice startled me. I felt him straddle my legs as his oily hands rubbed my back. His hands were very skilled and gave an amazing massage. My scalp tingled at the memory.

He worked his magic from my bare neck all the way down to under the seam of my bottoms. In a matter of seconds, he had me moaning. My core was on fire. His hard on pressing into my thighs.

"All done." His voice laced with want. Getting off me he stood. "I'm gonna have to go for a swim to cool off." He walked away. I hurriedly tied my top so I could watch him. He waded a few steps before diving under. I felt a pull toward him that I couldn't explain. At this moment, I knew only he could put out the flames that ran through my whole body.

I waded into the water as he resurfaced. His eyes locked with mine. I walked to him completely unaware of my surroundings, he was the only thing I could see. As soon as I made it to him, I wrapped my arms and legs around him. My mouth covered his as he placed one hand on my ass and one hand in my hair. He kissed me back with as much need as I had when I kissed him. His mouth trailed down my neck causing me to throw my head back to give him complete access. His mouth found my cleavage causing a moan to rumble out of my throat.

"Take me to my tent." I demanded as my lips found his jaw. I kissed down his neck until I met his shoulder. I gently nipped at the skin there. He moaned telling me not to stop. He placed me on my feet as I heard the tent unzipping, his mouth never leaving mine.  "We are only doing this for our friendship.  You can't tell anyone."

"Yeah, for our friendship.  A secret between close friends."  He nodded agreeing with me.

 I walked backwards into my tent pulling him with me. I let go of his hand to reach behind me to untie the strings of my bikini that ran across my ribs. His eyes grew even darker as his breathing sped up. I pulled the strings around to the front showing him they were untied. I closed my eyes as I lifted the remaining strings from around my neck. He closed the distance between us, his mouth assaulting mine. One hand found my breast and massaged it before his fingers squeezed and rolled my taught nipple.

After guiding me down on my makeshift bed, he looked at me with hooded eyes. His husky breath fanned my face causing my body to erupt in goosebumps. I arched my body rubbing my breast against him begging for more. His teeth grazed my earlobe causing me to arch even further. He trailed wet kisses down my neck, grazing his teeth on the tender spot above my collar bone. I moaned begging for more.

His expert mouth found my hard nipple, biting and sucking it. My hands laced through his hair. His hands rubbed the barrier at my entrance, before sliding under it making contact.

"Please." I begged him to give me some release.

"You are so wet for me." He croaked. He kissed down my stomach positioning himself between my legs. He pressed his mouth against the barrier at my opening. His hot breath heating my core even more.

"Can I taste you?" His heated gaze found my lust filled ones.

"Please?" I begged as he untied the sides of my bikini bottoms, moving them out of the way. My legs shook with anticipation as he placed a kiss inside one thigh then the other. He kissed my button as his finger found my entrance.

"Fuck yeah." He groaned against my core, slipping a finger inside me causing my hips to buck. "So eager." He smirked against my core. His tongue traveling the length on my center, he slid in another finger, pumping them in and out as he licked and sucked on my nub.

"Yes! Don't stop! Don't you dare stop!" My back arching off the bed as I came undone in his mouth. I watched as he cleaned the wetness off of his fingers. I got on my knees. I kissed him with a deep, heated kiss. I loved tasting myself on his lips. "I want you." I whispered in his ear before grazing my teeth along his earlobe.

"I'll be right back." He said getting up to leave.

"Where are you going?" My heat starting to die down.

"Protection." He said trying to catch his breath. I grabbed a foil packet out of my bag, handing it to him. His eyes glazed over as I wrapped myself around him again. Our lips met as I ran my hands down his body, finding his manhood. I gave it a few slow pumps with my hand as I heard his sharp intake of breath. With my free hand, I took the foil packet from him, ripping it open with my teeth. I rolled it on his length, pinching the tip.

Pushing him onto his back, I kissed from his stomach to his chest, rubbing my breast against him as I went. His eyes were squeezed shut, head back as I teased him. I straddled him on my knees as I placed his manhood at my opening. His eyes blazed with desire as he watched my movement. I slowly eased down on him, filling me up. We fought to keep our eyes open as the feeling of us united threatened to take over.

I slowly started a rhythm as our need started to build. My breathing became labored as I rode him faster and faster as I felt my release nearing.

"Oh fuuucckk!" I moaned as I approached the edge. He bit his lip trying to hold his back as he squeezed and rubbed my breast. "Yes, yes...yes, Ayden!" I chanted as I fell over the edge. I felt my release dripping onto him. I slowed the rocking of my hips as I was coming down from my high.

He quickly rolled me onto my back, never breaking our connection. He kissed me with such passion as he began pumping in and out of me.

"I love to hear your filthy little mouth, baby. I'm gonna fuck you until you can't say anything but my name." He growled. He got up on his knees wrapping my legs around his waist. Holding my hips, his thrust got deeper, hitting the spot most forget about.

"Fuck yes, Ayden!" I moaned at his skills. He looked down where our bodies were connected.

"I love the way your body reacts to me. I love seeing my cock fill your tight little pussy." His words making me clench tighter around him. "Fuck yeah, Makenzie!" His thrust getting sloppy as he was nearing his edge.

"Fuck me, Ayden!" I breathed as my finger found my clit. His eyes grew darker as he watched my fingers dance across my clit.

"Oh Fuck!" He groaned as his thrust came harder. "Come for me, Baby!" He demanded.

"Ayden! Ayden! AY...DEN!!!" That was all it took to push me over the edge.

"MAKENZIE!!!!" He growled in unison as his thrust slowed. He dropped my hips as he bent over placing his forehead to mine. He laid next to me as we tried to catch our breath. Our bodies were covered in sweat. He rolled off the condom and tied a knot in the end.