BEFORE YOU READ.

First of all, I'd like to thank you for selecting my book... I hope you won't be disappointed as you read.

WHAT TO KNOW.

[edited: March 4th 2022]

This is my first werewolf book and I'm quite excited to write it. As you've probably noticed from other books, authors have different ideas and views concerning the supernatural world so let's get to it.

1. English is not my first language but my writing is decent.

2. Mind links only work when you're within the same pack for all pack members.

2. An alpha can communicate with anyone that belongs to their pack as long they're within their premises or in the same location.

3. There are Alpha Kings of all continents meaning they're seven.

4. There are seven vampire kingdoms as well.

I'm only stating those two because that's what we'll be dealing with.

5. A man or a woman can have two mates.
-Mates of different species can be found.
-Homosexuals are also found. Don't be homophobic.

6. All werewolves get their first shift from their early 16-17yrs.

I'll add more as I continue I writing.

SUMMARY.
Nyx's POV

I was more than happy being an unmated alpha, I was raised to be a weapon so the thought of having a significant other never really bothered me. My mother told me that due to my beastly nature I have high chances of not ever finding a mate.

So we all thought.

I was venturing my lands one evening until I felt a shift in the aura around me, something kept calling me. In the end I lost to its call and found myself going to where the magic of it came from.

I was mesmerised, in all my life i had never been so charmed by magic. When I got to where the source came from I saw a man. I smelled him, his scent momentarily did wonders on me making me follow until I got closer. But before that could happen I pauses my footsteps, realising that it was what people call the mate bond. It's then that I realised that my mate had called me. So I left without seeing his face but he saw mine.

And he found me...

But we are a match forbidden, a match I have to break but in order for that to be a success I have to travel East for his name from a very powerful witch.
**

JOIN NYX AS SHE JUGGLES HER RELATIONSHIP, HER TITLE AND HER FEELINGS AMID A VERY HISTORY MARKING WAR...

FERAL MATES
____________________________________________

I hope you like this one guys!!

Updates every Monday morning, CAT!