Two.

Chapter 2.
NYX'S POV.

Having alpha blood helps when it comes to strength, agility and a few more helpful traits but when it comes to anger it's thinner than my straight hair. So when Emma finished highlighting the bad that outweighed the good from the situation she was quick to teleport with her magic. Yes, I destroyed my kitchen in rage.

It gnawed my insides, Drew had to take care of Aurora and Eva's situation as my wolf and beast decided to fight in my head.

I was beyond livid, even two hours of torturing a rogue didn't calm me, add the fact that I've been restless since my guards picked up a vampire scent by the boarders. Fury emanated from my body and I could tell that everybody wanted to be away from me. I can't blame them, I can't stand myself sometimes. This anger inside me threatens to consume me till my beast completely takes over.

Emma was convincing, I know she's not lying and my presence will not go unnoticed, the council will have me by the neck if I don't show up. In hierarchy the Royal vampires are like councils in my world. Our council has been establishing a treaty between them since rogues are attacking packs everywhere and vampires love blood.

Every part of my being is repulsed by them. When I was 15, my father was brutally killed in front of my mother leaving me with a pack to run since Emma is a hybrid witch and I a werewolf. I was born for the pack and Emma for our mother's coven. I harbor so much detest towards them, the Kolsov royals to be brusque. They fought dirty and I intend to do the same, fire with fire.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my ringing phone. Looking at the screen I sigh as a headache threatens to torture me, I answered the call nonetheless knowing that I can't escape my duty. "Alpha Nyx." I said to the person on the other line.

"Alpha Nyx, this is Alpha Aurora can we talk?"

"Yes."

"My sister and I arrived safe at our pack along with the guards you assigned for us at four fifteen." She states.

"I'm glad nobody died." She chuckled lowly before clearing her throat. The short silence made me sit it, feeling business on the way.

"Your men are asking whether they should stay for the night or return." I could hear the silent plea from her words, Or maybe you just want extra help. Rogues are no joke and little Eva is playing with fire. My beast said. "They can come back tomorrow, I'm sure it was a long trip."

"Alright, thank you. I will let you know my plan once I've spoken to the council and other pack members. Goodnight." I couldn't help but question her statement because she didn't at all mention her sister and due to my outburst I didn't get to ask her about her concealed words last night. "What about Eva, have you spoken to her?"

"About?"

"How she's feeling, after all she is your sister first and this is all about her." Drew came into my office with some files and coffee in his hands, it burns my bluntness, so he says. Smiling at me he nodded as he opened his files. "The council has to decide, it's either-"

"The council will tell her to reject him and you know that. Can she do that? Break the moongoddess' bond?"

"What choice does she have? Either that or she goes rogue." I cringed at that, truthful and harsh. Drew raised a brow as he listened. I could feel him in my mindlink buzzing but it didn't get through since I blocked everyone. Picking up a pen he started writing something on a paper. "Be considerate. You know your sister, she's not that strong, she'll die. You'll lose her either way."