Six.

Chapter Six
Nyx POV

Birds terribly chirping woke me from my peaceful slumber shockingly late. In all honesty, I do not understand people who praise their noise and deem it as some sort of melody. It's absurd.

Since finding my mate I'd say I've never woken up late like today. This Alpha slept like a baby albeit I do feel a dormant volcano in the back of my head.

Goddess I fall on my knees today, praying-
hoping you'll sympathize and allow ectasty to shine on my being though I don't deserve it.

Goddess have mercy on the cursed child they call a blessing.

Believing that our creator heard me I stretch my feet as my mini exercise. Surprisingly they hit someone else's which brushed off the sleep on my face immediately. By how relaxed I am I can tell it's someone I know so well, or else my beast would be on high alert. I stay calm for a few seconds, hoping that sleep blankets me again. But a figure hovers over me wearing a morning smile. After seeing his face I huff then roll my eyes at him. "It's you huh."

"It is I. You left without bidding me good bye. I was, hurt." His voice and his close proximity is starting to irk me. I close my eyes and try to elude these feelings. Of all the days of this week and it happens today, now. "A king must never show weakness." My voice shakes while a tense feeling creeps in on me slowly like a deadly disease. Every bit of me feels like he'll notice, considering the fact that I slept in the dress I wore yesterday. The mere fact that The prince and I didn't get close to each other placates me but the scent of the succubus that kissed me is still on me. He's likely not to suspect anything though. He chuckles before kissing my forehead then he whispers, "For you I'd even get on my knees." I'm marveled by his words so much that I end up gawking at him with both eyebrows raised.

He doesn't deserve this, Elena tells me in my head. He doesn't deserve us. My sombre eyes gaze at him in regret, devotion and sadness. I can even feel the tears sweeling in my lids. The revelation of emotions doesn't shock him only he furthers his body down to mine and kisses my awaiting lips. My mind caves in to his touch yet my body and feelings get repulsed. My werewolf genes are starting to defy my human nature. Frustration overwhelms me making me kiss him ferociously to rid my mate from my mind. The thought that I have a mate, I meant to say. Kai's hands leave the sides of the bed to touch my skin. When I feel his warm hands I get more repulsed and it makes me grunt because I feel partly tainted. 

Turning us over I take over the kiss raking my hands over his toned chest, moving south. At the feel of my touch he pulls back to look at me with baffled eyes while I crave to put my mark on his neck.

His strong arms unexpectedly cuff me, pulling me back and he gets into a sitting position. This position however brings my mound closer to his girth. I can't help but rub myself on him, to feel him. Anything that'll bring me to square one, where he is my forbidden lover and I dream in tales of our love and a future with him by my side. He allows it to happen for a few moments before taking both my hands in one of his and the other hand holds my hips still. "What's wrong?" He gruffly mutters.

"What do you mean?" Apart from my racing heart I can feel the shift of colour in my eyes, I hope it's not the red the Emma once mentioned. "What's gotten into you?" He asks releasing my hands. My skin ignitites in rage making me get off him. I want to yell it's because I have a mate but it'll hurt him. "Am I not allowed to get sexual with you, my king?"

"You know that's not what I mean!!" His voice is lower than mine, huskily low. Soothingly low. "Then what do you mean?" The feelings that I expected to feel don't creep in on me. I want to be in rage and feel hurt directed to him yet I don't find him in the wrong and makes my demons loosen the raging storm in exasperation. He pauses, no words come out of his mouth but his glare says enough. Looking expectedly at him he still remains a mute. "Leave!" I whisper.