chapter 38

3rd persons POV

Tw- panic attacks, slight self-harm

Short chapter sorry

Also a quick note, when deku scratches at his neck, its more then just a habit he picked up from shiggy. Its also due to the fact that his neck is where the hickey was left from the night at the club, so when in a state of panic he will scratch that place as it feels dirty, itchy, unnatural, ect.

People will try to tell you that when a time comes where all you can do for yourself is breath with lungs that are perfectly heathy though refuse to take in any air its as if death itself has come to claim you

There wrong.

Death is quiet. The voices fade, the smell become dull, all sound is warped as if underwater and its so dark, so very very dark

Death is peaceful. It doesn't hurt, at least not in the end. Its simply takes.

Death is gift. Its reward to you, bringing in a sense of relief even if at the time you don't know it.

This was hell.

To the young boy stumbling through the crowds of oblivious people, this was so, so much worse than death. His lungs burnt. His eyes stung. His hands wouldn't stay still, scratching, pulling, clenching as his feet walked him out of the so very loud room.

Were they staring? Judging? Plotting against him?

Of course not, but to the young hybrid, the answer was yes.

Yes, they were staring.

Yes, they were judging.

And yes, of course they were all trying to figure out the best way to humiliate him.

And so, he sped up, his own hands wrapping around with neck as he swears someone hot moist breath brushes against it.

When he finally makes it out of the suddenly freezing room a choked sob leaves him, and he runs. Runs as fast as his trembling legs will allow, unaware of the three other wolves he considers close as brothers follow after him, all looking worried with borderline murderess intent hidden beneath the surface.

How dare she say those things to him.

"Deku wait!"

Kacchan, was the first thought that came to the panicked boys mind when the words reached his folded ears, making him skid to a stop before realising.

No.

No, it wasn't Kacchan. It wasn't his mate, his mate's hate him and who can blame them?

He lied.

He hid.

He let someone touch him.

That's what he did isn't it? He let that man touch him, kiss him, mark his skin. That's what Uraraka said, and Momo and Mina and anyone else who thought no one would ever hurt an omega.

So... maybe they were right?

Maybe he really was asking for it?

Yeah... yeah, it's his fault, that's what everyone believes so it has to be true.

What was it called? The majority rule?

He hadn't realised that his thoughts were leaving his mouth in a mass of mumbles, nor that the three boys catching up to him were seconds away from ripping Uraraka's throat out, all with tears in their eyes.

She's beyond lucky that they care more about calming deku down then lashing out at her.

He couldn't run anymore. His chest was tight, throat dry, legs aching and neck tender.

Why was his neck tender? Were his fingers wet? Huh, strange...

"stop that." the words were right behind him and he barely had time to react before his wrist were being held in a firm but gentle grasp, pulling his hands, that had apparently grown claws at the ends of his fingers.

His vision, swimming with tears and lack of oxygen, didn't recognise the blood dripping from said claws, running down his hand and arms. Soon splatting on a near by wall as he thrashes in the alphas hold.

It was an alpha. He knew that immediately. So why couldn't he think enough to recognise the scent of his brother?

Why couldn't he breath?

Why was he letting someone touch him?

"let him go!" Was that shinso? Why was he here?

Why couldn't he see?

"are you kidding?! Look at his neck! I'm surprised he isn't chocking on his own blood!"

Blood? Was someone bleeding? Was that screaming he heard? It sounded close

"he's having a panic attack and if it has even the slightest thing to do with that night contact is not going to help him! he doesn't realise its you, he can't think without proper oxygen so let him go!"

Hands. Touching him, squeezing him as lips glide across his neck, marking him with purplish bruises

"make it stop! Make it stop!" the young boy screams, thrashing around in a non-existent hold, head swinging back and forth, smashing into the round such force the other occupants of the room couldn't help but wince.

Everything was to loud, but nothing seemed to make sense to the young boys ears, voices blurring together in a hurry, sobs that he knew didn't belong to him and screams he wasn't so sure about, rushed plans, pleas and question before footsteps retreating and a door slamming.

His skin felt sticky, claws stuffed with something that smelt funny and collar rubbing against a wet and irritated neck. He hadn't noticed but his horns had started to grow from his skull, wings ripping the back of his shirt up and tail wrapping around his wrist, pulling them away from his neck where he had started to scratch again in an attempt to stop the harm being caused.

Both shinso and Kirishima were kneeling next to him, whispering sweet nothings as they willed Denki to hurry.

As if summoned, the door slams back open, deku flinching violently in response before his screaming continued, struggling against his own tail as his neck burns with a filth he wants to rid of in anyway possible.

"got them!" the blond wolf shouts, out of breath as he bounds over to where Deku was still twisting and turning in a growing puddle of blood, his neck starting to heal but his head still smashing into the ground harshly.

Why couldn't he breath!?

Just in time to, the two wolves think, quickly instructing denki what to do who doesn't hesitate in doing so.

One second, the room was full of screaming, and the next, all was heard was harsh breathing and broken sobs, the thrashing coming to an end along with the struggling as the demon wolf curls into a ball, two shirts clutched tightly in his fist like a lifeline, face buried in them both.

"its going to be okay, lil' bro..." and then it all goes dark for exhausted demon.