chapter 51

TW- mentions of violence. implication of sexual activity, short chapter (sorry, was going to make it longer but needed to post something)

Deku's pov

"Wait, so they let you off with just a few extra weeks off detention?"

Throwing the apple that we've been throwing back and forth for a while now into Shinso's awaiting hands, I simply nod my head, snorting when I remember the look of absolute outrage on All Mights face.

"All Might was pissed, though not as pissed as Aizawa was when he found out that you skipped your last few classes yesterday to see the literal prince of hell."

I frown when he throws the apple behind him, landing on someone's desk with a wet thud (how hard did he throw that thing?) before he's slamming his head into his own desk. "Don't remind me... he's putting bars on my windows! Like I'm fucking Harry Potter or something!"

"You did come home covered in hickeys..." it was true, he came home to Aizawa putting the peanut butter on the top self (meanie) at around two in the morning, bruising on his neck from what looked like a hand and hickeys trailing from the base of his jaw to under his shirt.

Aizawa had growled, covered my ears and called over his husband, next thing I know I'm being sent to my room and the house is shaking from the force of the yelling. Present mic had let it go, knowing that it was part of growing up and he himself had apparently done some wild stuff when he was younger, but Aizawa is still trying to get us to tell him where Phoenix stays.

"I'm a teenager! I have needs! My ears are still ringing because of Papa's screams and I don't even want to think about what kind of punishment I'll receive if they found out that we didn't just make out..." lifting my head from where I had previously rested it on the desk, I scrunch up my nose, narrowing my eyes at the purple haired boy who had been forced to wear a turtle neck.

When he finally returns my stare, I ask, "Did you guys do the icky thing that grape boy always talked about?"

"sex-?"

"Ew! Don't say it!" I shriek, jumping out of my seat only to jump onto the desk and take up residence there.

Shinso watches, eyebrows raised and ears twitching from the sudden yell. His eyes narrowed before he's scowling at me, muttering something about how such a violent person (I am not violent, just expressive!) shouldn't be so innocent. "You don't make sense... and no, we didn't have sex, I'm still getting to know him and neither of us want to rush things, we just... had some fun."

"Like what?" came my instant reply, eyes narrowing once again when a slow smirk appeared on the insomniac's face.

"You really want to know?"

"... I don't like that look on your face."

"I'll take that as a no."

I only frown in response, jumping off the desk so I could lay down onto the floor.

Shinso soon joins me, looking over at the empty desk that normally held a teacher, "How long do you think he'll be gone for?"

"I don't know, apparently some third years got into a fight, and by the sounds of the yells, it's bad." I mumble in response, distantly listening to the sounds of students yelling over each other before rolling onto my side with a groan.

When I whine, folding in on myself, shinso sits up, turning to look at me with a frown.

"Izuku? What's up." answering with a forced laugh I hug my knees to my chest, squirming on my position from the floor.