Chapter 4

This time when Seth came by to pick me up in the morning I was already at the door.

"So... I saw who you were talking to yesterday" I started slowly.

Seth blushed and his wings started to flap and color with nerves and embarrassment.

"Well, you might be a sexy beast with your little, cute, curvy body, naive personality, and amazing hazel eyes, but I just don't swing that way." Seth mockingly stated but ended up mumbling the last part.

"Well I just wish you would have confided in me a bit before I had to stalk you just to figure it out."

"I'm gay, happy?" Seth sassed me back.

I knew he was just joking but it did kind of hurt my feelings that he didn't trust me enough to one hundred percent support him no matter what. 

"I would have supported you, you know?" I whispered sadly.

One Seth saw the look on my face, he lost his look of defiance. He stepped up and bear-hugged me.

"Oh honey, I know. I just wasn't sure how to bring it up, but I wasn't lying when I called you a sexy beast because believe me. If my sexuality wasn't as curvy as a potato then I would be all over that."

I laughed and sniffled. "Curvy as a potato? Really?"

"What, I finally come out to you and that's all you say?" Seth teased.

I had honestly felt that vibe from him with the way he would talk to me about "cute" guys in our school. He acted like it was for my benefit but now we all know he just wanted someone to admire them with.

"So apparently the new guy is hot with a capital H." His wings flared orange with excitement

"I thought you were into Logan. And how do you know that, school hasn't even started."

"Just because you don't have contact with the outside world doesn't mean we all live without the internet. I might be into Logan but we're not official, so I'm free to look all I want." Seth nonchalantly talked about Logan but I could tell it hurt his feelings that Logan wouldn't come out and make it official.

I tried to assure him, "Hopefully all you do is look because I think Logan is really into you."

Seth gave me a look and his wings changed to a very light red shade of irritation.

"You didn't even know I liked him till yesterday. How would you know how into me he was?" He snapped.

"I-I just had the feeling." It was true that I had only seen them together today but I couldn't tell him I could see the deep pink of attraction Logan had for him.

Seth sighed then brightened back up with excitement.

"Well, we should head to school now and probably stop arguing over my feelings and relationship status."

I just rolled my eyes.