Chapter 20

Domick had never told me he had a brother, and neither had Nick in the few days I had known him. They didn't even look alike. But he did say he was adopted.

Domick was way more attractive.

Sorry Nick.

I guess Nick could be considered attractive in a cute surfer dude type of way, with his shaggy blond hair and deep blue eyes. His wings even had a weird overlying shade of black that was like a curtain over his emotions.

Not as dark as Domicks wings, but definitely different than a normal persons.

So I guess in that way they seemed kinda related. Nick had even befriended me the moment we first met, like Domick. I didn't help that I was also the person who had to help show him around since our schedules were almost the same. 

Domick's hand tightening on my waist brought my attention away from speculating about Nicks wings.

"What are you doing here" I was shocked by the way Domick was hatefully speaking to his brother.

Nick stared at me long enough for Domick to pull me closer to him, then finally spoke with a smirk. "Same reason you are."

Um, for education?

"I thought I would had more time than this."

They do know long school lasts, right?

"Well don't worry guys," I cheerfully started, trying to break the tension rising between them, "it's almost graduation so it won't take us much longer to finish school."

Nick suddenly laughed and looked over at Domick, "I can see why you haven't brought her in yet, these past few days have been fun ." He sobered up and started to stare deeply into my eyes.

"Seer?" He looked to be deep in thought and was starting to mumble to himself, "Hmmm, maybe, very peculiar eyes."

I must have given something away because his wings turned a greenish yellow to show his satisfaction at apparently solving something, and he clapped once. "So you are a seer, what can you see?"

How the eff-

I whipped around to stare at Domicks in betrayal, "You told him? And he didn't think you were crazy." I angrily whispered to him.

Domick just looked down at me then walked over to Nick, he leaned down to whisper softly into his ear. I couldn't hear what they were saying but after Domick backed off, Nick threw his head back and laughed.

"You are fucked my friend, well and truly fucked."

Domicks wings went from the emotionless black to angry red, real quick.

He grabbed my hand and started walking towards the library, but not before yelling back at Nick.

"Fuck off and leave me and my girl alone."

"You know I can't do that." Nick yelled back but we didn't reply.

Nick might have said that, but he did leave us alone in the library. In fact, we were the only ones in the library, except for the librarian who just sent us a wink when she saw it was us coming in.

We sat down on the couch in the corner and faced each other.

"Kira, I know you don't want to hear this just yet but now that Nick has arrived we seriously need to have this chat."