KageHina - third year au

third year au
kagehina are known around the world as "the kings"
also can we all collectively agree that hinata would have an undercut and a piercing
how the school sees them:

third year aukagehina are known around the world as "the kings"also can we all collectively agree that hinata would have an undercut and a piercinghow the school sees them:

how they see each other

first year POV

it's my first day at karasuno. i can't believe i got into THE Karasuno. they've won nationals the last two years in a row and this year their top two players are third years so i think they can do it again. OH MY GOD i just realized that i'm going to meet them. not just meet them, i'm gonna be on their team: the kings! they're known around the country and the world for their skill and unique way of playing. i think i might puke. WHAT IF I PUKE ON THE SHOYO HINATA!!

i can't think about that. right now we're meeting the coach and he's introducing himself, as if we didn't all already know about the legendary coach ukai. (ok but can you imagine how ukai would reacted to being called that... he would get such a big ego)

i wasn't really able to pay attention, i was to nervous, until something caught my ear, "...and here they come now, fashionably late as usual, i'm sure you're all looking forward to meeting shoyo and tobio but they're really not all that. please don't say anything that could go to their head."

oh god i think i heard him right, they must be around the corner, 'oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh g-' "hello everyone!! as you probably know i'm shoyo hinata your captain," he seemed a lot more serious than i've heard, "and no matter what you hear there is one thing that is very important you need to know about volleyball: you can become better if you put work in. anyway there's no practice for us today and coach said we couldn't stay. something about being intimidating, but you should be scared of us. anyway see you tomorrow."

did he really just say that, did he really just say we "should be scared" of them?!?? what the heck!!!! they were Exactly as I expected, hinata seemed so serious and kageyama didn't say a word the whole time. but he gave off such an intense vibe. i could not imagine playing on the court with such power monsters.

kageyama's POV

"pfft did you see that kids face all the way to the left!?!? he looked like he was about to pee his pants!!" sho said laughing to me.

"i know you love intimidating the first years but don't think i'll forget that "you should be scared of us" you sounded idiotic." i said back to him about to crack up

"OH SHUT IT, it worked didn't it!!?" i was mocking him but he honestly should have seen this coming. we've been dating since first year and our relationship hasn't changed even a little bit. he still mocks me i still mock him. but we both still care about each other more than anyone else in the world.

the one thing that has definitely changed is how we look, when i see old photos i would say i used to look very... dopy... to put it nicely although sho used to be super cute. he still is but now he's also, if i'm being honest, really hot. i would like to think i am too, but not as much as him in my opinion, "excuse m- me kageyama!" i turn my head to see a girl.

i get hit on a lot, but they're usually not stupid enough to do it in front of my very public boyfriend. "yes?" i ask in a monotone voice.

"iwaswonderingifyouwouldliketogooutsometimemaybeifyourefreeimean?" she said all in one breath, but very quietly. i was all the sudden very nervous, not about the girl, but for the girl. another thing that has changed about sho: he has learned to be intimidating when he's mad.

"excuse. me." i give him a soft look before reliving i couldn't help this poor girl, "i will give you one chance. one. chance. to turn around. step away from my boyfriend. never talk to us again. and we can all act like this never happened. understood?" the whole time he was slowly walking towards her, and even though he was short he still towered over her. she had tears in her eyes and nodding very quickly she ran off.

"aww it's cute when you get jealous, because you couldn't hurt a fly... but no one else knows that."

"oh come on i'm not that helpless!!" 'oh please sho, i'll show you how helpless you are...'

i grab his chin, turning his head to look up at me. i then start sprinkling kisses from the bottom up on his neck. once i get to his ear i whisper, "oh really?" i feel him shutter, i pull away and give him a smirk ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

he turns trying to hide his red face and stomps away, "oh come on sho don't be like that!" i say running after him and offering my hand. he takes it reluctantly and doesn't turn his head. i interlock our fingers and we walked off to the roof.
__________________
word count: 848
this one feels short but that could just be because i usually write chapters with like 1000 or more words. i know i said the update schedule would be a mess but i'm not out of school yet and i'm stalling an essay. i think if i'm writing a fanfic instead of an essay... at least it's still writing.
until next time lovelies 💐💐
and remember to be nice to others