iwaoi - portective brother

(ok so this one isn't super ship-oriented but i liked the fan art)

"IWA-CHAN YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!!!" oikawa yelled you his boyfriend over the phone

"what don't i understand babe? your little sib is starting high school tomorrow what's so bad about that?"

"BOYS!! i'm a boy and i'm very gay. all guys are asses. they're pan but like girls and non-binary people know basic human decency!!!!" he said flopping on his bed, "what do i dooOo?"

"first of all, crapykawa, stop whining; it's annoying. second of all, you realize that they're a smart person capable of handling themself and smart enough to ask for help if they need it."

"you are ABSOLUTELY right Iwa-chan!! i'll just have to make sure no boys hit on them and if a guy does then he will regret it!!"

"that's not what i-"

"gotta go Iwa-chan love you byyyyeeee," he said before hanging up the phone.

(time skip brought to you by the combined anxiety of yatchi asahi and yamaguchi)

"Amai, if you don't hurry up i'm going to leave you!" oikawa shouted from down stares just as they were coming down.

"ya ya i'm coming." they said, to oikawa's horror they were warring a crop top, and sure he's worn them to school before but this fricking hypocrite idiot is worried.

"uhhu you gonna ware that?" he said in a concerned voice.
(ya i know they have uniforms but it's my fanfic so imma do what i want)

"uhhh ya? what's wrong with it?" they said all the sudden a little self conscience. as much as they hate to admit it, oikawa has a better sense of style than them.

"oh it's just a little cold outside... you might want a jacket."

"aW does my big brother actually worry about me?"

"shut it. but seriously hurry up iwa will be pissed if we're late to meet him."

as the group of three walked passed the school gates they heard whispers, "who is that with oikawa and iwaizumi?" "they don't look good enough to be hanging out with the power couple."

"hey toru why is everyone looking at us?" amai said sparking more whispers. "did they just call oikawa by his first name???"

"ah yes the curse of the most popular guy in school, get used to it little sib." oikawa said in his usual cocky tone trying to avoid the all to obvious eyes staring at his sib. "oh they're related, shit talk about a springboard to popularity... i wonder if they're single." that was a comment he could not ignore. shooting a sharp glance in the guy's direction, "i'll be right-"

"here. you'll be right here oikawa." Iwa-chan interrupted holding his hand a little tighter, "with your sibling because they need you on there first day." amai didn't want to get used to this. they did not like the constant feeling of being watched.

later in the day the couple was settled in there fifth class, both extremely bored. looking out the window he sees amai having lunch on the lawn instead of in the cafeteria.
(oh god this is bout to become a huge cliché but i can't write either way sooo...)
they weren't out there alone though, there was this guy and they looked very uncomfortable, 'oh gods i will sooner jump out this window then let this duche continue that conversation- if you could even call it that.' without any hesitation he sprang up and practically shouted, "may i go to the bathroom ma'am?" the whole class looked his way and iwa looked especially confused, until toru made a small gesture out the window. after iwa understood the situation he stood up as well.

"can i also go to the bathroom please?"

"well i can't let you both go at the same time- school rules- but oikawa can go first and-"

"please ma'am??" oikawa said in his sweetest most suck-up-ish voice and making the same small gesture he did to Iwa-chan.

"oh- OH yes you may both leave but... uh remember rule #7." most of the students were confused, but oikawa- as class president- had all the school rules memorized.
rule #7: no violent physical contact is aloud between any students without direct consent unless in self defense.

after calmly walking out of the classroom they not-so-calmly sprinted down the halls and out the front entrance. they spotted amai very quickly and walked up on either side of them and put they're arms over their shoulders, the best part was seeing the look on the guys face when he realized they were there "oh gods!! you guys scared me you can't just stalk up behind someone like that!" amai said, but there was some kind of relief in their voice.

"so, who are you?" iwaizumi asks in an eerily calm voice, but there was some kind of venom in it.

"uh i'm uh-"

"speak up it's annoying when people stutter." oikawa cuts in with a similar tone.
(i'm envisioning that one time when hinata went to the bathroom and iwaoi was there and they start interrogating him until ushiwaka shows up... that kinda scary is what i'm going for)

"uh sorry." he said with a slight bow, "my name is Shitsureina Otoko."

"i think i've seen you around before. you're not a first year, right?" asked the great king who was almost a whole foot taller than Shitsureina.

"n-no, i'm a second year."

"than you have a class right now," iwaizumi's said in a angry voice, and not the fake one he uses with oikawa, "i suggest you hurry back."

"yes sir." he then turned to head back to who knows where. and who cares?

"amai you've got to be more careful there are some real craps out there. this is why i asked you to put on a jacket this morning."

"wait wait toru you told them what to ware? you little sluttykawa hypocrite, you've walked into school warring nothing more than a tube top and booty shorts.
(iwa made him change cause he was jealous)

"wait i didn't know that happened!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaaha" amai obviously thought that was hilarious and they laughed about it with iwa for probably more than the normal amount of time.

the year continues like that, guys pretty quickly realize not to go anywhere near amai or even annoy them a little bit because the power couple will literally murder anyone and amai has no choice in the matter. this problem went away around halfway through the year when they got themself a girlfriend.

she was honestly the sweetest girl and also iwaoi approved- a crucial element.
————————
word count: 1116
ok so this is trash but ya know what YOU SIGNED UP FOR TRASH!!
until next time lovelies 💐💐
and remember to be nice to others