KageHina - Instinct

(just a short little one)
(playing three on three games because they're good for teamwork and reaction speed.
teams-
kageyama, nishinoya, tsukishima
sugawara, daichi, hinata

"yours kageyama!" noya shouted after sending the ball his way.

thanks to his expert libero skills kags was able to set it very easily. he watch, here it came, he rased his hands into a setting positions, and WOOSH the ball went flying towards the spiker and BANG the ball smashed on his side of the court!!

...wait what?

ya the ball smashed on kageyama's side of the court. now you may be thinking, how did this happen? well the answer is simple: when noya yelled for kags, it set off some instinct in hinata's head and he started running forward shouting, "BRING IT HERE!!"

now let me ask you something, when your boyfriend runs forward with 120% trust in you shouting at the top of his lounges, what do you do? the answer: whatever he wants. and so, our dear sweet kageyama sent that toss right across the net to hinata and they completely a freak quick from across the court.

the gym was silent, not in amazement of anything besides their stupidity, "how- what- how do you even- i-??" was all that tanka could manage to get out, but it was more than anyone else could say, even the dynamic duo.

"ok you two," daichi spoke up, "what in the actual hell?"

"well tobes was setting so i just kinda jumped."

"ya and... hinata jumped so i just gave him the set he wanted."

"i- suga help me out here...."

"don't look at me. i have no idea. i didn't even know it was possible to get that angle on a set."

they both shrugged, coming to terms with the idea and now seemingly unfazed, getting back into position as if they were going to just start playing again.

"wow your stupidity has reach new heights." tsukishima said with full saltyness.
————————
this was inspired by a scene in the show but i'm not gonna say which one incase people aren't there yet
until next time lovelies 💐💐
and remember to be nice to others