KenHina - magazine 2/2

(request: @that1shipper
this is a sequel to "KenHina - magazine 1/2" as the tittle would suggest)

Kenma Kozume
EXCLUSIVE interview

if you follow our magazine in any way shape or form then you have read or at least heard about our last weeks article covering kenma kozume and his possible partner hinata shouyou. well i am ecstatic to tell you that i had the opportunity to meet this pair of amazing young men for an interview regarding the nature of there relationship!

here is that interview, line for line, word for word:
(R- reporter
K- kenma
H- hinata)

R: so kenma, hinata we are so happy that you two were able to join us today!

H: we're happy to be here!

R: so let's get right into it shall we, are you two an item, and if so how long have you been together?

K: yes we're together, we've known each other for about 3 years but have only been together for like 2 and and half.

R: CONGRATULATIONS ive shipped you two since the first photo i saw!! next question, how did you two meet?

K: thats personal

r: is it embarrassing? perhaps a little scandalous

k: *blushing* i said its personal.

r: but isn't that what this interview is about, getting to know the pair that is kenhina?!

h: what is "kenhina"?
(way to change the subject hinata)

r: oh well after our last article many of our loyal readers and your fans began to call you two that! but anyway we've got more questions and not much time! so are you two engaged?

h: haha no we're not engaged but we are very happy in this relationship and don't plan on ending it any time soon.

r: aww why not engaged?

k: well first of all sho and i haven't known each other for that long, but even if we did neither of us feel a pressure to get married, it's just not something that we feel is super important. if it comes up some day maybe but as of now we're happy with our situation.

r: oh that makes sense i guess, every relationship is different. but if you two aren't engaged what was with those rings walking out of the boutique? i have the picture here:

 but if you two aren't engaged what was with those rings walking out of the boutique? i have the picture here:

h: well first of all they weren't rings it was just one ring that ken was wearing. second of all it was just something we picked up at the store we walked in.

r: but we have kenma on record saying he didn't like jewelry, also we have eye witnesses who say he looked nervous walking in with no ring, and happy walking out with a ring.

k: well i was nervous because i could see the paparazzi.

r: ok but you still haven't answered why you were wearing jewelry in the first place? i sense there's something your not telling us~!

k: *incoherent mumbling*

r: i'm sorry what was that, i couldn't quite understand you?

k: *furiously blushing* i said i got it because sho said it looked good on me! i would literally do anything to make him happy and he thought the ring looked nice... so i bought it.

r: awwww that's so sweet! you heard it here first ladies gentlemen and everyone in between kenma kozime has a soft spot!

h: *also blushing a lot*

r: ok ok moving on, where you dropping subtle hints you two were dating?

k: no those where all really just slip ups

h: ya sometimes we'd miss something or our friends would forget, really i'm just surprised we were able to keep it a secret this long.

r: ok that's the end of my questions now we have lots of fan submitted questions writen on these flash cards... inappropriate, inappropriate, inappropriate... hang on give me a moment please. *frantically flips the ought flash cards* ok so i have no fan submitted questions! this was a lot of fun and i hope to do it again some time!

h: yes, thank you so much for having us!!

k: thank you.

so there you have it my dear readers, kenhina is no longer just a thing of our dreams!! if i have anything left to report it's that kenma is as quiet as all the rumors say but something just changes when he's around hinata! i think these are two people who are truly in love and deserve the world, so kenma, hinata, if your reading this: i wish you the best future together!!
————————
word count: 753
so ya this was an idea by the person i tried to link up top but i don't actually know how to do that so for now you just get there username!!
i was really inspired by the request so i wrote this like the moment i read it... but now it's late where i am and i'm tired soooooo sorry if it's bad
until next time lovelies 💐💐
and remember to be nice to others