TsukiYama - Stalker

tsukishima's POV

"hey tsuki what movie do you wanna watch?" i hear yama say sorting through his huge dvd collection.

"whatever works, just make sure it's not scary. you always get nightmares." i respond.

after a few more minutes he finally picks one, "how about *************?"

it didn't sounds to bad so i nodded my head. he put it in the dvd player and sat down next to me, "what do you think you're doing?" i say pulling him onto my lap, "it's not like we're in school, i can hug you in private."

"gomen tsuki." he said leaning against my chest. (see picture above) yama and i have been dating since our last year in middle school, but surprisingly it was him who wanted to keep us a secret. it made sense i guess because he was bullied for being gay when he was younger and i wasn't about to make him do anything he didn't want to.

after only a few minutes of watching, his phone starts going off, at first i don't think much about it. but then it rings like four more times, "who is Sutoka?" i ask reading the caller ID.

"oh just this girl in my class," he said turning the volume off on his phone. i was satisfied with that answer but it just keeps buzzing.

"well it seems like she wants to talk to you so maybe you should just pick up the phone." i say and you can clearly hear the jealous tone in my voice. i don't even try to hide it, i'm very possessive of what's mine and yama knows that.

"no i don't think i should, she kinda won't leave me alone. plus this is a really good part in the movie so shhhhhh..."

i was about to do what he asked and be quiet when i realized what he just said, "what do you mean she won't leave you alone?"

"oh-uh nothing... r-really nothing." he says but i'm not convinced

"tadashi," i pause the tv, "what do you mean?"

he and i both know that when i call him by his first name he can't lie to me, "ts-tskui, do i really h-have to tell you, you're not going to like the answer?"

i nod my head, ready for pretty much any response, "ok fine. it started off with her just wanting to be friends, and i was ok with that-i mean why not right? but then it got to the point where i was sneaking away from her so i could just have a moment of silence. after like a month she asked me out and i said no, obviously, but she still won't stop. she's asked me out almost every day since then and it's gotten really annoying." he sighs and i thought i was ready for any answer but it turns out i wasn't.

i sat there in silence for a little while until i finally spoke up, "has she done anything else?" i ask.

"w-well she won't stop calling me and uhm doesn't really let anyone else talk to me, but besides that no not really." he was getting really fidgety and i could feel him shifting around uncomfortably

"have you tried telling her to fuck off?" i ask in a very irritated voice.

"i-i can't do that, we were friends at one point also you know how much i hate confrontation."

"yama," i say in a sweet caring tone, turning him around so we are facing each other, "this sounds like a bit of a stalker situation, you need to be clear and tell her to stop."

he doesn't respond so i continue, "look, tomorrow ask her again nicely to stop, if that doesn't work-which it probably won't-tell her to back the fuck off. i'm giving you three days, then i'm stepping in, ok? promise me you'll try?"

"ok, i promise," he says curling more into my chest, "but can we go to bed now i'm tired?"

"sure," i say picking him up and carrying him over to my bed.