KageHina - babysitting

(i have a head cannon that natsu LOVES kags- in a platonic sense of course- and kags would be like a SUPER over protective older brother)

Hinata's POV

"shouyou!" i hear my mom call from the down stairs.

"be right there mom!" i shout back. as i walk down i find her in the kitchen looking ready to leave, "what'd you need?"

"ok so there's leftovers in the fridge for you to make dinner, also ice cream if you want dessert. don't forget natsu has to be in bed by 8:45. got all that?" i was confused. like really confused.

"what do you mean? why aren't you making dinner?"

"shouyou i told you about this like a week ago, i'm going to hang out with some friends tonight and need you to watch natsu."

"wait what?? but i was supposed to hang out with kags tonight, we've been really busy and i haven't had time with him for sooooo long. couldn't you ju-"

"nope," she cut me off, "i planed this like a month ago and it's really important to me. you can have kageyama come here but you have to watch natsu."

"fine, i'll text him." i say in a defeated voice.

"ok love you bye!" she then ran out the door before i could protest anymore.

'hhhhhhh this should be fun,' i think to myself.

hinata:
i can't go tonight my mom needs me to watch natsu
but she said you could come over

kageyama:
sure that works
should i head over now

hinata:
ya see you soon :))
read

(time skip brought to you by all of tsukishima's salt)

as i opened the door i see my boyfriend standing on the other side and quickly give him a quick kiss, "you ready to try and watch the terror that is natsu hinata?"

"what are you talking about boke, natsu loves me?" he had a confident tone in his voice, something i new would disappear quickly.

"sssssssssure she's a sweet little angel...." i say in a sarcastcly.

"w-wait what do you mean by that??"

"nothing, she's a perfect angel- until she's bored."

after probably around 15 minutes of me and kags just talking, and generally hanging out i hear my bedroom door swing open. seconds later a little orange hair demon steps through and flops on my floor, "SHOUYOU IM BORED." she says, exasperated.

"well that's not my fault." i reply, not looking up from my phone.

"yes. it. is! you have to entertain meeeeee!!!"
(i've had my siblings say this to me before- not just younger siblings)

"and why should i do that?" i say still not interested

"because, if you don't... i'll tell mom that you and kageyama ignored me the whole time and then you won't be able to have him over anymore." she concludes, 'this little mouth breather'
(i was looking up insults and this one was to good not to use)

i stare at her trying to see if she's bluffing or not when tobes cut in, "it won't be that bad right sho, i mean why not?" tobes said, "so what do you want to do natsu?"