KenHina - magazine 1/2

(request: wanted to stay anonymous
this is written like a magazine article, or at least it's supposed to be)

World Famous Kenma: Single or Taken?

unless you've been living under a rock for the past three years you know Kozume Kenma. a world famous youtuber who has recently branched out into the gaming and modeling industries. not much is known about his personal life- as he is very reserved- until now!

this photo was taken just outside a high end fashion boutique, so the question becomes: who is this orange haired cutie? and we have the answer for you! after doing extensive research we found out that our mystery man is shouyou hinata!!

hinata is a coworker of mr. kozume's from the same modeling industry! now here's the question: coworkers? friends? or maybe even... something much more??

we have found that not only has kenma been seen with hinata before he has also been seen quickly in the background of several of his live streams. to top it all off: after close examination of the photo above we were able to see something very interesting, kenma is wearing a ring! this has never been seen before as kenma himself has stated, "i'm not much of a jewelry guy, it's too flashy for me." now either kenma has come out of his shell enough to wear jewelry on the same day we happen to snap a picture of him holding hands with with a very attractive model or it was all planed that way!

we believe that kenma has been secretly dating shouyou hinata for a long time and has slowly been slipping in hints that could seem like accidents to leek their relationship. at first it was simple things like a disembodied voice in the back of a video or maybe a singular photo "leaked" that showed the two hanging out together. this slowly grew into what we have today, our theory: kenma and hinata are recently ENGAGED!! that's right japan's most eligible bachelor is no longer a bachelor!

the two were reportedly seen walking into the boutique and our very reliable source says that there were no rings, just a very nervous looking kenma and bubbly hinata. after walking out both men looked extremely happy and the rings simply appeared, this is also not the first time these two have been caught together and the last picture is almost foolproof evidence of some kind of relationship

 after walking out both men looked extremely happy and the rings simply appeared, this is also not the first time these two have been caught together and the last picture is almost foolproof evidence of some kind of relationship

now to the untrained eye these could appear to simply be two close friends hanging out, however, kenma is a well known introvert and refuses to let anyone close to him except those he has know his whole life: example kuroo tetsurō

now to the untrained eye these could appear to simply be two close friends hanging out, however, kenma is a well known introvert and refuses to let anyone close to him except those he has know his whole life: example kuroo tetsurō. he has not known shouyou his whole life, in fact we only have evidence for them knowing each other for about a year and a half, between the lack of personal space and sharing of close i call this an open and shut case, kenma has fallen hard for hinata and i wish them a long and happy life!
—————————
HELLO boy it feels good to be back!! but i might update slower than i did before my brake because my school started back up so now i have "responsibilities" blah blah blah
this was a request and PLEASE send in requests and i WILL write them (within reason)
until next time lovelies 💐💐
and remember to be nice to others