CHAPTER FOUR : DAY ONE!

The sun rays fell straight unto my face. God! Who the hell took the curtains off? This is so annoying. I covered my face with the blanket and slept back. I didn't realize the fact that I am going to work from today. WORKING!

"ESHA!! WAKE UP! It's 30 minutes past 7!" My mom screamed at me, standing by the door with her hand crossed, staring at me.

My eyes flew open immediately and I was no longer sleepy. I came back into my senses and had a memory of that nutcase screeching TIWARI, PUNCTUALITY, HONESTY and for a second I felt it was the end . I dived out of my bed, pushing everything out of my way including my sister and entered the washroom.

I brushed my teeth and took a bath. I regret for not being a morning person. I can sleep all day. Moreover I am so used to wake up at 12 noon. Now this sucks and I got to do it all day from now on.

I wore a black jumpsuit embellished with a golden belt with a pair of matching earrings. I put some kajal for my eyes to make myself looked a bit decent. I tied a french braid for my long brown hair. I looked decent enough for my first day work.

So I head out of the room.

My mom looked at me like she would disown me anytime soon.

Ruhi almost choked on her breakfast.

My dad as the sweet man he was, put the watch he bought for me on my wrist and kissed me, wishing me all the best. I simply smiled back.

I looked at the watch and notice the it is already seven fifty three I had to be there at nine. I didn't have enough time to eat so I just ran like that wearing my new black shoes.

The bus ride was horrible. I am not a tall person indeed so this seemed an advantage to people and they were squeezing me to death. God!

I finally reached the "Tiwari groups" headquarters aka The Maniac's Office and made my way up there. The same clean floor, the cold chilling atmosphere gave me goosebumps.

Soon I found Layla smiling her teeth out to me. She told me to reach the third floor and meet Ms. Veronica. So I took the lift and reached up there.

The whole floor was so silent and everyone there had their eyes on the system. No one smiled or even looked at each other. Everyone worked in a coordinated manner. Why so perfect?

How am I supposed to find that Veronica here? There are almost hundred people working in this floor. I walked around the floor and I founded his room. Thank goodness he wasn't there. Now I gained enough confidence. I cleared my throat.

"Ms.Veronicaaaaaaaaa......." I screamed till my vocals would burst.

To my surprise no one looked up. Everyone had their eyes sticking to the computer. I looked here and there and found only one women whose eyes wasn't directed towards the computer, but towards me.

She came walking to me and by now I was sure of her identity.

"Ms. Esha Varnav?" She asked with a confused look on her face.

"Yes that's me. You are veronica isn't it?" I asked with the same looks

"Veronica Carolson" She gave me a smile.

She seemed like a kind person. I had a feeling we'd get along well with each other. She told me to follow her and so I did. She brought me into a room where there were stacks of files. Why am I here? NO!

"This is the file room and you have to handle all the files here after" She tells handing me a bunch of files from one of the racks.

God! The stalked files in my hands look like the extra large KFC burger. Damnnn!