CHAPTER FORTY SIX : SWIPE THE CARD

Its almost time for Aadhvik to come home. Everything was on its place. He is going to regret for whatever he did on shopping mall yesterday. Hahaha! The black jaguar us here. I opened the curtain to make sure he came and yes there was Mr. Aadhvik Tiwari. Rising billionaire it seems! Yuck.... I will puke any time soon. Let him come and have a panick attack looking at the mess I made here.

He slowly opened the door and he couldn't believe that it was his home. Yessss!! He looked twice to make sure that he is into the right house.

"This is your house only. Come in" I flipped my hair back making it more dramatic.

"What have you done? What is all this?" He asks with so much suprise and displeasure on his face.

"Can't you see? Toys, baby dresses, feeding bottle, cradles etc etc" I glared at him.

"There is no baby in our home. Then for who it is? For Inaaya we brought many things isn't it?" He looks around unable to take it all.

"Yeah. The thing is that" I cleared my throat and said "I am pregnant!" I expected him to give a shocking glare but he didn't even bother to look at me.

"Stop joking and tell for who it is" he said.

Joke? I mean the lie I said was undeliveable but... Fine I will manage.

"I mean Dua is pregnant" this time the lie was believable for him. But again I was wrong at my thoughts, "She ain't. Stop lying again and again" he said more in a rude tone. How come?

"How are you sure that she is not pregenent?" I

"Because I know Zayd" he glared at me.

What can you expect me to talk more than this. Like if Dua herself comes and tells me that she is pregnant, I won't believe her. Like wise even he won't. Duh! Let me break the susupence.

"You do whatever you want!" He throws one of the toy down and is about to leave.

"Aadhira is pregnant Aadhvik" I said slowly turning to look at his reaction. He stopped midway from climbing the staircase.

"What?" He asked shockingly.

"I hope you aren't deaf! You heard what I said" I blower my hair that was falling in front of my face.

"Whatever!" He rolls his eyes and goes up. Why the hell is he not reacting as I expected? I turned back to notice his phone kept on the dinning table. In the name of giving this to him, I will go peep in and see what is that jackass doing.

I carefully watched out my steps and peeped inside the bedroom to see him staring at the phone. Wait! Then which is the phone in my hand. Oh God! I unlocked it's screen and it was asking for the password. That means this is his actual phone and the one on his hand is the secret phone.

"Ahmmm...Ahmmmm" I cleared my throat and he immediately kept the other phone of his pocket. He is hiding the lie which I already found out.

"I will tell Driver Raj to give all the items you brought to Aadhira" He nods thinking about something else. What is this guy even thinking now?

"She even said me about her report" I said more not in a good tone.

"What happened to the report. She had a miscarriage before also. What did she tell about the report?" He had so much curiosity in his eyes.

Caught you!!

"Ahhan! How do you know she had a miscarriage?" I behaved like Sherlock Holmes introgating him.

"She is a businessman's wife! Obviously I would know throw media and television" he gave me a immediate answer without thinking twice. My vibes just hit him I guess. Never mind!

"If you want me to tell about her reports then you have to take out tommorow." I grin.

"Fine. Where you want me to take you?" He agreed in one go. It means he still cares about Aadhira. Getting them back together won't be such a hard thing but I don't know what is stopping both of them.

"Aadhira is pregnant" Dua comes running up to our room.

"Yayyyyy!!!!!" I hugged her back. While Aadhvik's thoughts were somewhere else. Zayd f came up after some time and called out Aadhvik. These both went down and God knows what secrecy they have.

"Dua listen Aadhvik came home right now and ............................... he agreed in one go." I said her everything.

"I bet this Zayd knows everything but he isn't opening his mouth. I tried getting things from his mouth but apparently this guy is too cautious" Dua tells.

"Zayd knows everything. Even on Inaaya's wedding Zayd he told me some sort of stuff Dua. I swear he knows everything but he is just supporting his best friend." I sigh.

"This Dumbass Zayd! Goshhh!" Dua scremes.

We both could hear sounds down stairs so we went down to look and found the things that I brought for Aadhira was being packed by Driver Raj and other workers.

"We will go and give all this to her Aadhvik!" I said.

"No need. Driver Raj will go give it on our behalf." He says carrying on of the boxes towards the vehicle.

"Aadhvik this is formality. We will go and give it to them. It wouldn't look good if we send it through someone." I convinced him.

"Esha! I know better manners than you so please continue your job of sleeping or talking to Dua." He says in a rude tone.

I can't argue with him more. Let him do whatever he wants, I don't care! I will talk to Aadhira personally.

"Sir should we tell that you sent it?" Driver Raj asks.

"No. Tell them Esha sent it" he said over looking at the vehicle making sure all the items are taken.

"Ok Sir. Bye" Driver Raj starts the vehicle and leaves. Zayd and Dua left quite shorty and night started approaching. I tried dialling Aadhira but she didn't pick the call up. The dinner was ready and Aadhvik called me down to have food.

I sat opposite to him and started having my dinner. There was complete silence around us.

"What did Aadhira tell about her report?" He enquires.

"I will tell, if you take me out tommorow." I promised.

"By the way, Aadhira is elder to you and you are calling her by name. Manners Aadhvik! She is your elder sister isn't it?" I asked.

"My elder sister?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Ahh... I mean more like your elder sister isn't it?" I sighed. He gets a sight of relief after hearing my answers. For a minute he thought I knew everything.

"When you yourself call her with name why can't I?"

That was a good question! But I have a better answer for this.

"As you told Aadhvik, I don't have manners while you do" I smirked.

"Can I know what are you even upto Esha? It would be really good if you shut your this mouth for some time." He again starts eating lowering his gaze away from me.

Duh! I am still wondering how the hell is he Aadhira's brother. Honestly, why does he have this much attitude? But anyways I will make him regret for this also. Ha!

"Put the plates for washing and I will wash it tommorow and keep" he tells before getting back to the room.

"Okay!"

I switched the lights off and went back to the room and as usual his grey eyes was glued to the computer. God knows, how much this man works in a day? I see him everytime either working on his laptop or on some of the files. I didn't bother much as I am so used to all this right now. I turned off the room lights and dozzed off to sleep.

_________________________________________________