CHAPTER TWENTY SIX : PHOTOGRAPH

"Full Name : Aadhira Tiwari" her birth certificate read. This really can't be true!! What if it is a coincidence? There are so many people with a surname Tiwari but all can't be Aadhvik's sister. If they are siblings there should be some similarity between them but No!

Ughh! Esha stop giving stupid explaination for youself. I took my phone and clicked a picture of her birth certificate. Now I didn't have much time I have to go if not she will be suspicious. When I was about to keep the cardboard box back in its place I found a photo. I didn't have time to look at it. So I captured a photo of that picture also and changed my dress to move on. I went down to the hall and she was sitting there on the sofa probably waiting for me.

"Here! Take this" she gave me extra glass of mango juice. How can I tell no to mango juice? Awww!

"I have to go now. Aadhvik will come home" I handed her the glass back.

"How about me dropping you? " she was kind enough to do this.

"Sure" I nodded my head.

She went to take her car keys, said Varun and dropped me back. Aadhvik must have not obviously come by now. But anyways I was glad that she dropped. Her eyes stood still staring at the house.

"Bye. Thank you" I cut short her thoughts.

"Bye Esha" she waved her hands and I walked towards my home whereas her car left.

I came inside and went to his room again to search for his phone but it wasn't there. I didn't have any energy left in me. I was too tired so I went to take a nap.

When I woke up after my sleeping session and came out from the room, I could hear the main gate open. Aadhvik must have come. I went and looked from the blinds of the window and he parked his car and entered inside. He didn't even bother to give me a glance and he went towards his room and I followed hoping that the phone will be with him. He directly went to the washroom to freshen up.

No use!

But once again my eyes caught onto something. His keys were kept there. I am pretty much sure it is his closet keys. He anyways won't come out soon so why not if I steal the keys. Nah! I slowly sneaked in to take the keys and ran a small marathon to my washroom.

I was shivering so much. I went inside my washroom, took my soap and pressed the key against it. My mom have always yelled me telling that watching too many movies is not going to help me out in anyways. But look what happened now. Watching movies helps me a lot. I am just recreating this scene of Raazi inside my washroom. The only difference is Sehmat married a Pakistani and I married this Indian maniac. I am pretty much sure he must have ancestors from European countries. That hansome he looks. Ah!

After getting the impression, I went and kept back the keys on the same place. He wouldn't find this out! I somehow have to get things from his mouth. I tried calling Dua and Inaaya but they didn't pick up. Doctors got busy again! Anyways I knew Ruhi would be free as always so I dialled her.

How?

Even she didn't pick my call. When did they all get super busy. I have found a deep secret and I can't keep it with myself. I need to let everything out to someone. Ughhh! I kept staring at my phone till night and absolutely no one picked up nor called me.

IGNORERS!

"Dinner ready. Come eat" Aadhvik knocks my room door.

Someone leanred to respect others privacy!

"I will come" I said still sitting on my bed.

I have to get things from his mouth today. I put up a smile on my face and went to the dinning. The plate was already kept so I just have to serve the food for myslef and started eating. Aadhvik was already having his dinner.

"Aadhvik, can I ask you something?" I slowly decided to start the topic up.

"No! Don't ask" he didn't even bother to look up at me. Such a disrespect! Idiot!

"I mean ah... Where are your parents now" I asked more in a casual tone. He stopped for a miniute, looked at me. Shit! Why is he looking at me.

"I don't have anyone. I was brought up in an orphanage. During the engagement just to avoid contraversy I said my parents were abroad" his deep voice had such a pain lying beneath.

Orphange? Was he brought up in orphanage? Lier!!! He lies more than me!! How can he lie this much? Ha! I will find it out by myself. He left half of the food as he didn't feel to eat after my question. He stood up in midway and went to sleep.

I once again tried calling the three but they didn't pick up my call. Where did all three go? I turned off the kitchen lights and other lights in the house and went back to my room.

I didn't get sleep. I was so done turning my position for the past one hour so I decided to look at my old pictures. When I opened the gallery there was a lot of pictures of Aadhira documents. And in between the documents I found the picture which I captured from her folder. I couldn't see that photo properly at her home as I was running late.

I clicked on it and the photo was of two kids. I was sure it was Aadhvik and Aadhira. The same intense grey eyes. The laughing face of him in the swing and behind stood Aadhira with the same emerald green eyes and blonde hair. They both looked happy and adorable. No wonder she is Aadhvik's sister, so beautiful she was back then also. The charming faces of them both just stole my heart.

Aadhvik's laughing face was too pure. I have never seen him laugh before. Only once during the hospital event he stood there laughing when I was struck among the group of doctors but that laugh was not adorable but his laughter on the picture was too cute. Both of them looked really small. Probably Aadhvik was only three or four ears old while Aadhira was around six or seven. Not more than that! It means that Aadhira is his elder sister but how come they look completely different. Ugh!

Aadhvik looked too cute back then and now he is too handsome. I have never said this before but in one way I am lucky to have such a handsome and hot guy as my husband!

STOP ADMIRING HIM ESHA!

But why are they not talking anymore? What seperated them? Aadhvik have such a beautiful sister and he could have atleast told me about this. There is some reason behind on why is he hiding all these. Even Aadhira didn't open her mouth when I told her I am Aadhvik's wife.

Am I overthinking too much? Why am I digging this topic too much? He is nothing to me. He is nothing! But... I can't leave it like that also.

ESHA GET BACK TO SLEEP!!!!

I switched off the lights and covered myself and wished that I slept. All I know now is I have to find this out at any cost.

Aadhvik I will find the dark secret that you are hiding behind your grey eyes.

_________________________________________________
Hey all,
So how was this chapter. Most of the guesses was Aadhira was his ex but do you all like this twist. Did any one of you guess it?
I have uploaded a bonus Chapter after this so do go check that out also. Thank you!

Yours,
Maneesha
_________________________________________________