CHAPTER THIRTY THREE : WRONG HIT

I woke up in the morning and opened the window blinds and found his Jaguar left. Now coming to my problem. How am I going to arrange for money now?Esha think! With so much confusion and thoughts I went and had my lunch. I am really in need of money now. What should I do?

I dialled Ruhi asking for some financial help.

"What do you want Esha? I don't have much time. Mom might come any minute. Tell" she whispered. I went and wore my air pods as she was inaudible

"Well do you have some money?" I asked her directly.

"I myself is poor Esha, I myself is in search of money, I myself is starving without going to canteen. Why are you coming asking me? " Ruhi was emotionally attacking me now.

"Some money is enough" I begged her.

"No Esha, I don't have even a single penny to lend you. Just because of you my pocket money is cut" she yelled.

"What did I do to you? " I raised my eyebrows

"Mom cut a part of my pocket money as I came to see you in the park." she sighs

"Fine but but please. " I pleaded

"No means no" she ended the call

MORON! How many time I have helped her with money and now she is yelling at me.

DITCHER!

I was walking up and down thinking of some solution. I just want some money, little money is enough. I really have to do something for Dua's wedding. God, show me some way please. I can't ask Inaaya as she is in her home town she can't come home and give me money. Ughh! All possible ways are blocked now. Bullshit!

Let me go to Innaya she might help me with some money. I went and changed myself to a decent dress and started off in my cycle towards Inaaya's clinic. On the way to the road a stupid BMW car came and gave a big hit on my cycles basket and I found myself in the road and up of me was my cycle.

Ahh! When did good things happen in my life?

Wait!!

My cycle is damaged obviously there is nothing wrong in asking the driver for money. I will ask money for repairing the cycle but then I will use it for Dua's wedding. I waited for the driver to come out and he did come. Come Mr.Driver! I am waiting for you

"Hello Sir, can't you drive properly? Where did you leave your eyes? At home ?" I shouted. The driver was clueless on why was I shouting at him for my mistake.

"Ma'am please don't shout" he said calmly.

"What do you mean by I have to shut my mouth? Just look at my cycle? Who will buy me a new one? Can't you drive properly? I will file against you! You better pay me back."

The whole crowd of people's eyes was looking at the drama unfolding here. I didn't even mind it. All I want is money for Dua's wedding and I will do anything to get it. I don't even mind putting up an ugly fight here.

"How much you want Ma'am?" the drive sounded polite.

THE PLAN IS WORKING OUT!!!!!

"Pay me ten thousand" I said with no regrets

Like ten thousand for my cycle is so much. My dad brought this cycle after my tenth board results and it is almost a decade older. The cycle's cost itself is ten thousand. But we shouldn't mind all that. I want at least ten thousand for Dua's wedding plans.

"Ten thousand?" he stared at my cycle.

"Obviously yeah. Look at the basket and my cycle's condition I have to fix everything. Give me" I demanded. People surrounded gave the most dirty look to me but I literally don't care all is want is money now. Plus it was Aadhvik who pushed me to do this all, so all the dirty look goes only to him. I am innocent!

Just then the back window of the door slid open and there was a old man sitting inside.

HOW IS HE HERE?

Aadhvik was sitting right beside the old man. How is Aadhvik here? He never owned a BMW? All my actions were stopped by his deep stare into my eyes. I think he wouldn't know me since I covered my face but now I have to explain to this man.

"What do you want miss? Take this" the old man threw some amount of money on my face.

DISRESPECT TO MONEY! BLACK MONEY BUISNESSMAN!

I picked the money and gave it back to that old man. I don't want any money. I now have to escape from Aadhvik's evil glare. I hope he didn't know me. He won't know me as I covered my face. I gave all the possible consoles for myself and left from there.

"No sir, I will do the repairs myself. Thank you" I said. That old man didn't tell anything to me, he turned towards Aadhvik, "Womens like this still exsists" he comments.

"Yes Sir. What to do?" Aadhvik fakes a smile

HOW DARE? WOMAN LIKE THIS MEANS? I wish to hit that old man's face once again. Bloody nonsense! He is literally commenting about Aadhvik's wife to Aadhvik and Aadhvik, he is accepting it instead of punching this man one in his big mouth.

SHIT! Everytime, every single time I have to get caught only to him. What if he saw me? He was staring at me which is obvious he saw me. Damn! That too I demanded ten thousand. Now I have to handle him and then arrange money. Gosh, how am I going to do all this.

I called Inaaya and told her everything

"Why will you do such a dirty job? " she yells

"I want money, what can I do?" I defended myself.

"If you want money you could have asked me Esha"

"Fine, don't yell at me now" I accepted my mistake

"Ten thousand? That too for your cycle. Just go away Esha, I will call you later. " she ended the call.

If Inaaya actually yells at me means obviously I have done something wrong. Now how to handle Aadhvik. Time is running too fast today, Damn it! Its almost time for him to come home. I will better go have a good sleep now and when he comes, he will see me sleep and will leave me like that without interrogating further.

I went to his bed and as I said, his bed is so smooth for someone to fell asleep as soon as I laid there. Sleep welcomes me once again.

_________________________________________________
Heyy all,

So this time a bonus Chapter have been uploaded. Do check it out. And there are is a major story lining that is going to come after so do follow the story regularly. If you like this chapter please do comment and upvote. Thank you for all the love and support. Keep reading! ❤️

Yours,
Maneesha
_________________________________________________