CHAPTER SIXTY ONE : CLOSER

ESHA POIINT OF VIEW

It was almost evening and I perfectly found a good plan to execute to meet Aadhvik. I went to my mom with a goofy grin on my face.

"Ma..... I am going to Dua's house. She called me" I went and said.

"Why all of a sudden to her home?" My mom asked.

"Ah....It has been too long that I went to see her. So I just thought of going. If you don't like it then fine. It's okay. I thought I would feel better if I go to her home.....since you don't like it. It's fine." I said innocently.

"Fine, go and come back early" my mom agreed. This is called emotional blackmailing that would only workout with brown parents! I squealed and went inside my room to get ready.

"Why are you jumping all off a sudden?" Ruhi finally closes her book.

"I am going to meet Aadhvik. I said mom that I am going to Dua's home. So maintain it. Okay?" I whispered.

"Anyways Dua is next door to your house isn't it. So you didn't lie to mom. " Ruhi scoffs.

"Dua went to her mom's home. But mom doesn't know this." I whipered once again.

"Done! Then go get ready. Why are you staring at my face now?" Ruhi glares at me.

"Huh! Moron" I frowned and went to choose a dress from my closet. A black dress would be much better I felt. I took it and changed my dress and was almost ready.

I booked a cab and yes it was on time.

"Ruhi maintain my lie. You get it?" I asked raising my eyebrows. Ruhi nods her head as a reply.

That's my Ruhi!

"Ma..... I am going I will come early don't worry. When dad comes home inform him also. Bye." I said kissing her on cheeks.

"Brother, go ahead." I said to the cab driver after taking my seat. I looked pretty today for some reason. Obviously I am gonna see Aadhvik so my face and all is glowed up too much today. I took out my phone to look at myself and hell yes I am satisfied with my looks.

The cab finally reached his home

The cab finally reached his home. I am too happy!!!! Yayayaya!!! I paid the cab driver. The money that Aadhvik gave me for my expenses before to be precise. But never mind! That's fine.

I went inside and I couldn't find him. Where the hell did this guy go?

"Aadhvik where are you?" I screamed. Still there was no reply. Did anyone kidnap him? The doors were also open!

Shit! Shit! Shit!

I thought of running back home from here because I can't let someone kidnap me. I am very pretty also what if some goons come and take me away. They can maybe! Who knows?