CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN : BRIDESMAID

I woke up at four and got ready for the train. Why am I too excited for her wedding?

DUA IS GETTING MARRIED AND I AM GONNA BE HER BRIDESMAID!!!!!

I wandered all around the room packing the things. I dressed up decently and looked myself in the mirror. Why are you pretty today Esha?

"What is wrong with you?" Aadhvik got up rubbing his eyes. I looked at him and then at the watch it was exactly five. Perfection at extreme.

"I have to catch the train at six so I have to go. I am getting ready" I said.

"I can see that myself. Book a cab and go by yourself. " he replied drowsly.

"Who will pay for the cab? Your dad?" I questioned him.

"If you want money ask me directly DO NOT INVOLVE ANY OTHER THIRD PERSON INSIDE!!" He gives me a death stare that I wouldn't be surprised if I peed on the spot.

But why is he getting mad at me? Why is he telling his dad is a third person? God, I don't want to get into all that, let it be as it is. I am not ready to do Sherlock Holmes job for him that too for free.

"Take this and get lost. " he gave me some decent amount of money. Well that was enough for all the expenses I guess.

The cab came on time and I had no regrets going away from him. Freedom is mine for the next three days. Bye bye Aadhvik. I hope you never return from Delhi. Ahh! I mean let him return it's okay. He isn't that bad as I thought. He have some mercy towards people.

Anyways for the first time I caught a train on time. Thank goodness I didn't miss it. If I did I don't even know how will I face Aadhvik. Already I wasted his money to such a extent that even if I do a small mistake he is ready to finish me off. Uff! Let me not think of any kind of nonsense.

The train is one of the most annoying transportation. Like I would sell it if it was mine. I hate trains but still it's fine one time ride on this wouldn't hurt.

The train also reached the destination on time. Everything is so perfect today. But it's nice. I got down to see Dua looking all around for the pretty me.

"Dua I am here. " I waved my hand and directed her towards me.

Dua looks at me and her lips had a wide beam. She came running towards me and hugged me.

"ESHA! Come on. We will Rock this three days. " she says smiling. But why is she smiling. She is supposed to have a panic attack now. Before I could think further Dua's gaze turned downwards.

"Esha don't tell me you have these many luggages. You have brought a mini dress shop here you dumbass" her eyes widens.

"Dua, you won't do this for your best friend" I pleaded her.

"I brought my two wheeler to pick you up Esha. Why you being too dumb. No wonder Aadhvik scolded you for this. Poor person" she sighed.

"Shut up! Dua you are my best friend and you have to support me and plus we will look for a way and plus don't repeat this and plus-"

"Will you shut up Esha! What plus plus now answer me this, how are we gonna ride home? " Dua asks annoyingly.

I gave a goofy grin.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This is why I hate you Esha" Dua screamed.

"I am holding it dont worry" I consoled her.

"What don't worry. My head is paining why can't you keep in your head"