CHAPTER FORTY FIVE : SHOPPING

Two Months Later

The summer started approaching pretty soon. The sun finally is abrupt and falls right on my face, early in the morning disrupting my sleep. Ahh! I hate this. Even on weekends I can't sleep well. I mean everyday is a weekend for me but today is Sunday so it's extra special.

I check out for my phone and Inaaya starts her weeping session on how her tummy is protruding right now. I decided to call her and put a end to all this. Thank goodness she picked.

"Why you are you sitting and crying now?" I asked in a rude tone.

"I am just only around fifty days pregnent and my tummy is coming out so much. None of my dresses are fitting me right now." she sobs.

"Who told you to have kids this fast?" I yelled.

"You are the one to get married first and I was the one to get married last and now I am going to have kids before everyone. So ironical." she tells almost losing all her energy.

"Oh yeah! Wait wait.... I am getting a call from Aadhira. I will call you back. Bye." I immediately ended my call with Inaaya and attended Aadhira's call.

"Hello Aadhira. How is life? After a long time you are calling me. How are you?" I had endless questions on my head. I spoke to her last on Inaaya's wedding after that I didn't talk to her even once.

"Yeah I am good! I called you to tell something. The thing is that _________________________________________________________________________________________________"
She tells happily.

"Are you serious? Did you tell Inaaya about this? Did you tell Dua about this? Oh my goodness!" I got way too hyper.

"Yeah yeah I have to call them now. So I have got busy I will call you later. Okay? Bye" she ends the call.

Oh my goodness! I am getting too hyper right now.Why is everything so good? I wanted to go to shopping right now. I will go and hunt the whole shopping mall. I ran down to the kitchen and see Aadhvik cooking.

"Aadhvik listen take me for shopping please?" I pleaded.

"I will tell Driver Raj to pick you up, you go shop, gobble up my money and come back. Okay?" He says with such a normal face. He is so much used to me spending his money. Never mind!

"No-No Aadhvik you also come with me please. And I am gonna spend my money this time. I have saved some part of my online job money. So treat is mine today. We will go together. It's weekend also! Come." I kept my innocent looks up.

"Fine, we will go by evening." He nods his head still so deep into his cooking.

"Okay!" I giggle and went back to the room, selected some good dress and slippers . I am getting too high right now. I am sure Aadhvik is going to regret as I am going to spend his money like water. Esha go ahead!

The time went really slow today but somehow its evening and I managed to separate Aadhvik from his laptop. With so much dissatisfaction he managed to get ready and we headed towards shopping.

It almost took me about four hours to complete the shopping and finally I am satisfied. I literally brought everything. Everything meant everything! While Aadhvik was standing to pay the bill I went and brought a drink from Starbucks and started drinking slowly. Ahh! How heavenly it feels.

The cashier hand overed the bill to Aadhvik and the bill was almost of my height.

"How much did you even buy for?" Aadhvik asks shockingly.

"I don't know." I looked up pretending to know nothing. But deep inside I was giggling around because the reaction he had on his face was priceless. I wish I had my phone that time so that I could click a picture of it. He looked at the bill and said "Fifty thousand. In a go!" and I still made sure that my innocent looks are up. I looked at him and took a sip of my drink.

"Sir ,Cash or Card?" The cashier asks. I took out my credit card and swiped it but unfortunately it only had forty eight thousand so apparently I wanted some loan from Aadhvik. He paid the rest two thousand. There was a huge cover pulled up which we have to carry as there was no trolley available. I looked at Aadhvik expecting him to carry the bags but my jackass husband was so mad at his wife so he decided to let me carry everything. That's okay! I will do it. Basically he is too concerned about even spending two thousand for his wife and plus I brought his favourite perfumes and his costly favourite shoes also!!

Ahh well he doesn't know about that. I will gift him probably this week. I checked the cover once to make sure that his shoe and perfumes are kept safe inside.

I stopped drinking my juice and carried all those bags somehow. I tried drinking the juice while holding the bags but ultimately failed. Duh! Me and Aadhvik then made our way to the escalator and it started moving downward. He literally have no mercy! How can a man, a gentle man, a billionaire like him let his wife carry the bags when he is walking free hands.

I was scared because my juice was at the verge of falling from my hand. God! This shouldn't fall down. My Juice!!!!! Just then his hand comes out of nowhere and grabbed the juice.

"My Juice." I shouted.

"Drink" he stretched the straw near me so that I could take a sip. Aww! What happened to him all of a sudden.

"Give me some of the bag. I will hold it" he says. What the hell is wrong with him. Why is he being too nice all of a sudden. But I can't refuse now god knows when will he get his jackass mood back so it's better I give him the bags. I kept some of the bag and gave the rest to him and he still was stretching the straw near my mouth and I was taking a sip.

The escalator finally reaches the floor and we got down. He smiled at me and I smiled back and then moved further. The first sight I saw was my mom's. Shit! How the hell is she here. Behind my mom was Ruhi and my dad! I gulped the juice I had in my mouth immediately and looked at Aadhvik. There he stood with a wide smirk on his face! I doubted him! I freaking doubted this guy!! Esha you should have been careful.

My mom's cold wrath was deadly enough. I smiled at my dad and my dad smiled back. My dad freaking smiled back at me!

"It's time we will go!" My mom glares at my dad and they leave. I gulped!

Aadhvik tried his level best to control his laughter. My goodness! What is wrong with this man?

"Why the hell will you do this?" I rolled my eyes.

"You said you will spend today but decided to let me pay two thousand for your shopping bills. So pay for it" I winked at me. How dare? Aadhvik!!! Before I could talk more he started walking towards his car. Jackass he left me in half way. I ran behind him not having any option left out. His gift itself costed around fifteen thousand!! This is why I should stop being sweet to him! 

I kept my bags in the trunk and got seated inside the car and he started driving with his coolers on. I have to do something to him. God knows what my mom must have thought. I have to talk to Ruhi about this but one good thing is that my dad smiled at me. Ahhh! Wait, how did I forget about Aadhira? My brain is lit open with a great plan to execute. I looked at him, and he has such a satisfaction on his face. Aadhvik you see what will I do to you. You got to pay for it.

_________________________________________________