CHAPTER SEVEN : THE SPICE

Now here I am, sitting in his office particularly doing nothing. There was people here and there working on some random things but I was completely jobless. I completed all the file works pending for this week but for now I have to pretend working. Just Pretend! Why will he simply ruin someone's weekend just because he has nothing interesting to do? If I ever have an opportunity to study his brain then I would screw it open and check what does it contain. Ha! It would probably contain a bunch of bullshits.

I can hear him screaming at someone inside his room. But, I didn't see any car being parked in his parking lot then how did he come? Maybe he took a taxi. Who cares? I don't. Suddenly my phone vibrates, Thank Goodness it was on silent. I cannot take the risk of sliding it under the table. So I slowly got up and walked towards the washroom.

I went inside and shut the door close. I checked my phone and it was Ruhi. Eh? Why is she calling me now? She is probably calling for something. She won't call me without any reason. I attended the call.

"Hello" I whispered. Even though I was safe inside washroom where probably no one would enter as it was so called "Ladies Washroom" and there was no ladies working on weekends here but I am not giving any chances. I can't lose my part of salary anymore.

"Hello Esha. This is Ruhi" She whispers back.

"Oh no Ruhi. I thought you were my boyfriend. Sorry tell me!" I mocked her

"Really? Who is your boyfriend?" she asked me curiously as if I am actually dating.

"Aadhvik Tiwari" I said in the most annoying way possible

"Really? I see Esha. Congratulation" she mocked

"Yea, We came for a date to his office on SATURDAY" I sigh

"Oops! Sorry for disturbing your date with your BOYFRIEND" Ruhi said in a dramatic way.

"Eyyy stop. What you want? Why you called me" I didn't whisper this time.

"Yeah. I want money! I am going to hang out with my friends" she asks in the most polite way possible

"Ruhi... I myself is poor. It has been hardly one week of my work and he already took my twenty thousand. If you still want it go ask Ma. I can't talk to you long. Understand Ruhi" I tried explaining her.

"But I want it. I spend all the money that mom gave me. Please Esha. You told me that you would give me pocket money if I behave in a proper manner with you isn't it? Give me now. I will do anything for you" she sounded really desperate.

Wait! Anything? The tube light in my brain was lite up again and I smirked.

"Ruhi....." I begin "You will do anything?" I smirked again.

There was a two miniutes silence from her side. She knew I was up to some thing evil. But she knew she can't keep her mouth shut for so long. She have to give me an answer in order to get her money. She cleared her throat to talk.

"I will do anything." she said

"So listen" I sighed

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I now came back to my seat and was pretending to work with a goofy grin on my face. Today's temperature is too nice isn't it? My one eye was fixed to the entrance and the other towards my watch. Someone have to be here now. No one seemed to come so I turned towards my computer and started changing its background. This is called time pass!