CHAPTER FIFTY TWO : BLOCKED

I slowly opened my eyes and my sleep still didn't vanish. Shit Shit!!! I have to go and tell Dua what happened yesterday. I went out and Aadhvik wasn't there at home. He didn't even lock the front door. I looked outside and his black jaguar was parked outside. If his car is here and he isn't there then he must have went to Zayd. I brushed my teeth and hurried to Dua's home.

As soon as I entered I saw Zayd and Aadhvik playing games. They didn't even bother to look at me.

"Where is Dua?" I looked at Zayd and asked.

"On my head!" Zayd chuckles and gives a Hifi to Aadhvik.

"That was really a bad joke." I rolled my eyes and went to Dua's room and locked the door to find her still sleeping. She is sleeping!!!!

Ughhhhh!!!

"Dua." I jumped onto the bed. She then slowly rubbed her eyes and looked at me. As soon as she saw me she immediately got up and screamed, "What happened? You got him drunked? Did he tell you everything?"

"You Buffon why the hell are you screaming
Shhh.... Aadhvik is also home." I said.

"Oh that's why Zayd didn't wake me up. If not exactly at eight he would come and disturb me asking for breakfast." Dua sighs.

"Leave all that. This is the video I recorded. I have to send this to my mom somehow now." I handed my phone to her.

She replayed the video again and again and was finally satisfied that she decided to return back the phone to me.

"It came out well. But Esha how will we send this to your mom. They went to Canada isn't it?" Dua was acting so dumb. When did my vibe hit her?

"We will send it through pigeons Dua." I scoffed

"But where will we go for pigeons now. I will search for some good pigeons shop." Dua actually opens the phone to search for shops. Oh my goodness!!!! What is wrong with her now.

"Dua!!" I pulled the phone from her hand.

"What happened?" She asked me innocently.

"Oh my Dua. We are in twenty first century. I will send it to Ruhi." I said.

"Oh yeah I forgot it. Sorry. But you could have recorded all this without getting him drunk."

"He wouldn't have told all this if I didn't get him drunk. I have asked about this many times to him before and everytime he used to crack some jokes or he would refuse to accept it. That is why I got him drunk if not why will I waste my money on buying such a big alcohol bottle?" I explained.

"Fine Fine. I get it!" Dua rolls her eyes.

"Are you sure think again Esha. There is still time. I don't think Aadhvik is such stone hearted person to support his mom. Maybe he was small at that age. Think again please." Dua tried changing my mind.

"Dua if I overthink again, I might change my mind but I don't want to. I still hope that these are all nightmares but it isn't. His butterflies on my head are now dead. Complely dead! I wish I could just kill my mind without killing myself."

"Esha what are you talk-" Dua stopped.

"No don't stop me. I just wanted to let this all out to someone and now I am telling you! I was broken before many times but he..... that jerk broke me to the core. I am tired to love right now. I am tired to hate too! Was it real Dua? Was it only for me? Love with him even after I had other seven billion choices on earth. I feel sad, I feel like screming until I tear my vocals, I feel like crying but the tears just won't come hereafter because I may look alive to you but inside I am dead."