CHAPTER TWENTY : THE NEW BEGINNING

The car entered a street. More like a different world. The street itself looked rich. The roads, the gardens and all the home there. Everything looked classic. Summer is approaching but here, it was something else. His car slowed down near one of the house. I looked up to look a building. This guy lives inside this? This one person? For this one person why this big house? He must have used half of his black money here.

MR.CORRUPT!

But he have a good choice. The house was amazing to be honest. There was almost three cars parked in the garage. The gardening was just perfect and the way the house was maintained. I am pretty much sure he must have hired some ten to fifteen workers for looking after the house itself. I got off the car and walked inside. The door was locked so I waited for him to unlock it. The carvings on the wooden door was mesmerizing!

Wait! I have not seen any security guard outside nor any gardener. He came with the house keys.

"Don't you have any workers looking after the house?" I asked him.

"Why you want workers when I am existing. I am not as lazy like you Esha" he scoffed.

Why does he have tell that he isn't lazy like ME? He literally had to specify it. Nonsense! I wouldn't be surprised if I have a hike in my blood pressure now.

I went inside to see this humongous structure and was really impressed with the interior designs inside. This home is bigger than my whole street. Literally everyone's home here was that big. The hub of black money is right in this street. I went to the backyard of the house and found a huge swimming pool. Omg! I always wanted to have a swimming pool along with my house. But I don't have black money like him. Sad.

I could see something behind the tress covered in tarp. What is it? I went to see and found my cycle and my two wheeler. My two wheeler wasn't repaired but it is still here. When and Why did he bring them here?

I took a mini house tour and I liked the room on the left corner. I am sure it wasn't Aadhvik's room because none of his photo's hung there. I went and started arranging my things and little did I know it was nine at the night when everything was finally arranged.

My phone buzzed and its Dua text. Her text read ;
"Don't let him take advantage of you today Esha. Don't come and tell me you were helpless. Better be careful with him."

Uff! I thought she had something more important or something emotional to tell. I knew he didn't have any sexual intentions towards me. He had something else. I will find it out Aadhvik. You better watch yourself out.

I was too tired to overthink and decided to knock out. I changed into my pyjamas and grabbed my cozy blanket and was out in no time.

#########

It was mid-night and I didn't get enough sleep. I didn't eat since afternoon and my stomach started to offbeat noices indicating me to eat. So I peeped into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. What the hell? He don't have any junk food. He is such a MR.FIT. Why is it all so organic here?. Yuck! I found three apples and I can't ditch my tummy so I started eating.

I was quite satisfied finally after gobbling up all the apples kept on the refrigerator. The apples tasted rich .So, now let me go cuddle with my bed. Sleep here I come!

##########

The whole house was silent and I could hear clear footsteps.The creaking of the door was loud enough for the silent house to wake me up.

Who is going out now? I looked at the time and it was six. I rubbed my eyes and looked through my window. Aadhvik? Where is he going? I then noticed his track gear and told myself MR.FIT is going for a fitness jog. He is going for jogging that too early in the morning. If he walks around the home itself he can reduce calories and he specially goes out for this. Whatever let me go sleep now.