CHAPTER SIXTY NINE : EMERGENCY

RUHI'S POINT OF VIEW

"ESHA!" My mom's loud screams echoed. Esha was fighting so badly with my mom and I didn't want to get involved. Because it is Esha's life and she have to speak up for herself. Esha have to grow up!

"ESHA!" now my dad's voice also came out.

"What did you do to her?" My mom sobbed. Gosh! Now it's time to control Esha. She can't show all her anger up. Ruhi get up! I finally streched out from bed and went to see the drama that Esha is putting up. I was scrolling a good amount of memes on my phone but hardly I have to stop my dear sister. Things I do for my elder sister is priceless.

I went out to see and there was no one near the gate. I went to get a good look and all of a sudden I started feeling dizzy. Everything stopped for a second. I couldn't see properly. All I could see was a red pool of blood around Esha and my mom and dad screaming. I couldn't even stand. I blinked several time and looked again. It was my dad's car to hit her.

"Eshaaaaa--" I went running to her with tears all on my eyes. The girl who talks a lot was lying motionless.

"Paaaa, what did you do to her? " I scremed.

"She came walking backwards I didn't see her coming towards the road." My dad says with tears on his eyes too. My dad must have not done it purposefully. Indeed Esha was his favourite daughter.

"Pick her up. What the hell are you waiting for?" I said getting up to start out car. But when I picked her up with the help of my mom, there was so much blood running out from her. Her nose and mouth everything was bleeding. God! I swear if something happens to Esha then I don't even know what purpose I have in life.

I remember Inaaya once telling me that when a person is injured and bleeding we have to stop the outflow of blood. Since Esha was on her pyjamas there was nothing I could tie her with. I looked around and wrapped Esha with my mom's shawl and tied around her forehead.

I took my phone and dialed Inaaya.

"Hey Ruhi. Did Esha tell you what happened?" Inaaya asked me curiously.

"Yeah, Esha must have told her by now. Where is she?" Dua chuckled from behind.

"Inaaya!" I sobbed.

"What happened?" Inaaya and Dua got serious.

"Esha.....she is.....Esha met with an accident." I cried out.

"What? What are you telling? Stop pranking us!" Dua screamed from the other corner.

"I can't explain you. She is bledding from her head. She didn't wake up. She is not even moving a bit. I am scared. What should I do?" I asked.

"One second I will call Zayd" Dua said and called him. Inaaya didn't have any words to tell. Gosh! How did I forget. Inaaya is pregenent why did I go tell her this.

"What happened?" Zayd took over the phone.

"Esha is bleeding. She is not responsive. We are on our way to the hospital." I explained.

"First check whether she is alive" Zayd says.

What? Alive?