CHAPTER FORTY NINE : SON OF A BITCH

THREE DAYS LATER

Today Ruhi, my mom and my dad are flying to Cannada. The cold weather of Cannada, Chaaya's aunties home, Night outs etc. Let me not waste my time in all this. I will go to for some shopping. Dua will accompany me today.
I picked up the phone and dialed her. Mostly she would be sleeping or cooking food. At this point I am lucky. I don't have a husband who tells me to cook rather I have a husband who cooks for me and goes. Awww!!!

"Heyy." Dua answers.

"Living next door to me you don't even come to see me. How rude? You forgot me Dua. I am too hurt." I told.

"I am too lazy. Why can't you come to my home?" She questions. Even I was lazy to be honest but I can't tell this to her.

"Fine we will spend some more time together. Shall we go for shopping?" I had a wide beam on my face as I expected her to tell a yes. But she said a no straight away.

INSULT!!!!

"Why? Why won't you come?" I asked her.

"Me and Zayd is out now. Shall we go shopping on evening?" She sighs.

"No, your majesty please do the honour of continuing your romance with Zayd. I am not coming in between couples. Carry on Dua. BYEEEE!!!!!!" I cut the call out of so much annoyance.

If she goes out with Zayd then I have Aadhvik. Ha! I will go out with him. I went down and he was almost ready for office. Eh? Summer has begin and why is he getting ready to office that too perfectly in his suit?

There Zayd and Dua are having some good time together and look at him. Zayd is called the perfect husband material while this Aadhvik!!! I don't even have any words to scold him now. He can be the perfect example on how a husband shouldn't be. I will go shopping myself. I don't want anyone. He is the one having credit card so I have to talk a bit good to him.

"Summer have begin. Where are you going now?" I asked.

"I have some important files to work on. I will be back home late today." He said while tying his shoe laces.

"Oh shall I go for shopping today?" I sighed.

"We went a week ago Esha. What is there to buy more? Just stay in home and sleep." He told while grabbing his car keys.

"Aadhvik don't do this to me. I won't spend more. I will be really careful while spending. I swear Aadhvik. I promise you." I gave him so many promises so that he gets satisfied. Finally !

"Fine. Here have my card. But spend carefully!! I am telling you again spend carefully." he made his point clear and I nodded my head to whatever he said. All I want now is his credit card to buy things.

I tried calling Ruhi but she didn't pick my call. God knows why the hell is Ruhi showing attitude nowadays. She calls me and I have to pick up. When I call she doesn't pick up. This women! Let me not waste my time in this. Before Aadhvik comes home I will have to do some shopping and reach back home.

I went to my room, took a bath and got ready. I really wanted to wear my hoddies but it's summer, Esha control emotions!!!!!

I didn't even mind to eat. I travelled on my scotter and reached there. Here is my chill pill. Let me get in and try forgetting Cannada. I wandered around not knowing what to buy. I went to the cosmetic area and was trying out different nail polish out there. But I made sure to look at the price tag. Being a billionaires wife, I am checking price tags for everything now.