CHAPTER EIGHT : FROM AFGHANISTAN

How the hell did he come here? I smiled unwillingly hoping that it should be my hallucination.

"How is the spice?" he asks with a smirk

"Ahhh- Ah-Si-Sir-Sorry" I gulped.

"What am I asking and what are you telling DR.ESHA" he has to mention "doctor" Esha! Ughh!

"Sir, the spice is not nice" I said keeping the plate down.

"Then tell them to spices out. Being a food organizer how can you serve tasteless food to your guests. Am I right Dr.Esha?" he asks raising his eyebrows.

What the hell! When did he come and when did he hear me telling I was the food organizer. NO! SHIT.... GET ME TO HELL! I didn't know what to reply him. I was completely accused.

"Okay leave that. Come with me now" He proceeded by pulling my hand. I didn't refuse, I went with him. There was a crowd with a lot of people in white coat. Probably doctors. He suddenly left my hand. I looked at him with a confusion.

"Walk before me" he said

I didn't want to question him. Already I was in danger, I just did whatever he said without thinking twice. I stepped before and started walking.

"Auch!" I couldn't realize what happenend but all I knew was, I was among the crowd of doctors. I looked back and Aadhvik was far there with his same sarcastic smile. He pushed me in! Idiot!

"Have this" a nurse handed me a report and directed me towards one of the boy there who was sitting with his mouth wide open.

God! Does this women want me to treat this guy? Why is his mouth bigger than mine?

"These are his reports Ma'am! Please go through them" the nurse said me again. I opened the report and there were many things written and I swear I couldn't get even a single letter.

What? What do you mean by the codont? C for codont and C for cancer Maybe one type of cancer. I myself assumed something.

"How is his report Doctor" a women around thirty years old asked me. Probably it will be that boy's mom.

"Ahhh.... Your...your son have mouth cancer!" I said my assumption with a confused look on my face.

Aadhvik started laughing there with his mouth covered by his hands. Was I wrong? Why is he laughing this much?

The nurse almost died. The boy had a loud cry and his mom, don't even ask. My real identity is gonna be revealed now. Where is Dua? Ugh!
Just then, my life savior enters. Dua comes. My confused look turned into a evil smile because she was here. She would save me at any cost.

"What are you doing here doctor Esha?" She asked rolling her eyes. She was clearly pissed.

She then turned towards the nurse, "She is not a dentist sidhra. She is an neurologist" I literally thought of stabbing dua once. What does she mean by I am a neurologist? Now this bunch of doctors are going to push me into the operation theatre telling me to cut open people's brain. I would be gald if it was Aadhvik's brain but that wouldn't probably take place. Damn! Dua is screwing it more.

Aadhvik's eyes glared at me and Dua. I didn't bother him much. I was concern about escaping from here.

I tried opening my mouth to let out some words in order to save myself. But dua caught my hand clearly indicating not to even move my lips. Yes!

"Neurologist? I have not seen her anywhere in the hospital" the nurse stared at me trying to remind herself of my exisistance in this hospital. But how will she remembered me? Huh!