CHAPTER SIXTY THREE : MEET UP

ESHA'S POINT OF VIEW

TWO WEEKS LATER

"Esha wake up it's too late. This is why I tell you not to go see Aadhvik late night." Ruhi screams through my ear.

"Shut up Ruhi. You want mom to know all this?" I woke up immediately rubbing by eyes.

"The whole night you roam with him and in the morning you sleep." Ruhi frowns.

"It's already nine now it's better if you leave to school. Bye get lost" I pushed her outside the room and shut the door close. I dialed Dua as she is coming back from her mom's home.

"Dua here." she says with a grin.

"Woah! Did you reach back? Shall I come to see you?" I asked her.

"Yeah I came but it's better if you come to Perks restaurant this evening. Even Inaaya is coming. We will meet up there!" Dua chuckles.

"Fine, I will be there." I said and ended the call.

I went and had breakfast while my mom slept as she was tired. I got ready and started from my home in a cab as I was very lazy to drive. Since the summer break was over, I was all struck in the morning traffic but I reached somewhat on time . I entered the restaurent and find it all decorated. I was a bit confused until still I walked inside.

"Hello Esha!" Aadhira waved her hand. Oh even she is here? Nice.

"What is going on here?" I asked her straight.

"You don't know? Inaaya's baby shower isn't it!" Aadhira widens her eyes in suprise.

"What? Inaaya? Baby shower...... I will be back now. I promise." I gasped my way to her room and banged the door open.

"Betrayers! Backstabbers! Why the hell didn't you inform me about this?" I yelled.

"SUPRISE!" Dua shouts and Inaaya screams.

"That was a very bad surprise." I scoffed.

"Basically you come here, look what have happened because of your stupidness." Inaaya scowls. I really didn't know what was she talking about.

"What has happened?" I asked.

"What is the need for things to go further? First of all tell me how are you gonna get back to your home. How are gonna deal with your mum? I am so pissed at you for this Esha." Inaaya yells.

"I don't know I have to look for some ways." I said having no idea what I am gonna do next.

"And guess what Inaaya, this women kissed Aadhvik." Dua chuckles.

"What the hell I didn't kiss him,I was just about to. Stop exaggerating things Dua!"I stopped her.

"We consider it as a kiss. I myself never kissed Zayd and how come you!"

"Me too even I never kissed Ehan." Inaaya joins.

"What the hell! Then how the hell are you even pregnant . Stop lying!" I scoffed.

"Babies won't be formed by kissing" Inaaya scowls.

"Yeah but......." I rolled my eyes.

"Will you three ladies come out. Guests have come already." Ehan bangs the door open.

"You bald head, we will come. You may leave now" I yelled in response.

"I have a good amount of hair on my head." Ehan glares at me and shuts the door close.