Who they defend you from:

Michael Myers:
Dr. Loomis. The crazed doctor spent 15 years with Michael. Fifteen! One-five! And yet you manage to make him into the biggest goofball he's ever seen! He cannot comprehend how you an insignificant  little girl and melt the ice around his tiny shriveled heart! So of course, he's going to assume that you've done some witchy voodoo magic on him. (remember after Michael that at the end of the first movie and start of the second, he SHOT him SIX off a second story balcony. Loosing his mind after seeing him gone. So he's going to assume something crazy and outlandish.)

Jason Voorhees:

Campers. Your car is hidden in a thick and dense part of the forest, and some campers have found it, or full on seen you harvesting berries in the forest. And they like to flirt with you, because lets be honest here you are a very attractive person! And you do get uncomfortable, which makes your shoulders tense up and you try to step away, but you don't worry too much because you know Jason is always near by to step in if it gets worse, say groping or full on kissing you. He will storm in and drag them away, because NOBODY will ever get away with sexually assaulting anyone with him around, especially you!  

(He protecc)

Leatherface:

When Hoyt brings someone home for dinner, and they are alive(which is quiet often now as you bought cookbooks with more recipes for them to try), they will try to use you as a meat shield. Which is unacceptable. Nubbins, Chop Top, and even Hoyt backs down, because they know that Bubba can and will crush their skull in seconds. He just got you back, he refuses to loose you now! (Hoyt has learned to tell you he's gonna try and bring someone home before he leaves so when you see his truck pull up you can hide. So this usually happened a month or two after you return,) Bubba without his chainsaw that is revved beside him on the table, will pull you away from him, letting Nubbins or Chop Top grab him and restrain them.

After gently pushing you to the stairs and making sure you are fully upstairs, he'll saw them in half from crotch to head. Honestly the nerve of some people. 

(And if you were wondering after he turns off his chainsaw he's bolting up the stairs to make sure you aren't hurt, and cuddles.)

Ghostface:

Sydney had always seemed to have something out for you since before Billy left her for you. But now she had a reason to hate you. See in her eyes you were the homewrecker(you aren't). So there were times where at the mall Billy went to the bathroom and Stu was getting food she tried to fight you. But someone (probably Randy because he was the only person ho accepted your relationship, and therefore became the 4th wheel.) managed to get her away from you, holding her firmly in his arms till Billy or Stu came back. It was most likely Stu because he was designated food getter. 

But whichever of the two boys returned would step in front of you and scare her off. Sometimes Randy would have to kick her away since none of the boys weren't coming back soon. So he'd be holding your hand rubbing your knuckles gently, while glaring at Sydney keeping her at bay. In disbelief he used to like her that way)