Jeepers Creepers 《PT.1》

How you met
You were on a fieldtrip in highschool, and he was awake at that time. Which was incredibly early, because your scent- pinewood and mixed berries- was incredibly appealing to him. So he followed your scent to the cheap hotel your school rented and somehow with his six-foot-one 200 plus pound body, he got in. He realized you were showering, so he waited for you, creepy I know, and you came out to him smelling your socks. You did scream

Devastation

The two of you had bonded greatly when he assured you he'd sit as far away as he was comfortable with you being near him. But you told him you had to leave the next day. He begged you to stay, and it hurt you to have to leave him.
So you promised you'd come back one day, to the same hotel after you graduated highschool. He was dismayed  he'd have to wait 3 years to see you. (You were a freshman.) But he was very happy that you let him keep your sweater and cardigan to keep him happy.

Meeting again

You, true to your word came back in the same hotel the summer after senior graduation. And he was alerted by you scent-still pinewood and mixed berries but this time with a hint of Pineapple- made him bolt up. You were back! You kept your promise!
He bolted through your open window, which you left open, and tackled you onto the bed purring. You laughed and hugged back.

Realizing his feelings

He knew immediately, that's why he begged you to stay, and woke up to your scent. 

Confessions

He brought you to his nest where your old sweater and cardigan were folded neatly, waiting for you. There he told you he had a strong intuition that you were his mate. You blushed and explained that you had a strong feeling like you needed to be with him. That confirmed it for him. You were soulmates.

First Date

He took you on top of the tree so you could go star gazing, it was a nice evening that ended with you guys asleep on the tree

Who they defend you from

You live in his nest in a nature reserve, on the tallest tree, so there is nobody to mess with you unless you are taking a walk then he worries about you leaving him for a human boy.

What you do on his birthday

His birthday is closely guarded secret, something he plans never to tell.

What he does on your birthday

He let you go on a walk on a trail in the nature reserve you two lived on. You got to your destination-a waterfall- he set up a picnic and the two of you ended up curled up in a cove under the waterfall.

You get kidnapped/ They save you/ The aftermath:

Nothing happened